Your Zook in a magizine - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Suzuki GEO All Discussion of all things, Suzuki and GEO

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 09-28-2001, 10:10 PM Thread Starter
Keyboard Implanted

Your Zook in a magizine

Oct 5-6-&7 ,the RAMSEY Event will take place at the Badlands,Attica In.I was going to work it but,they may have more helpers than drivers.There will be 4 magazines and maybe one TV crew there.My thinking is if a bunch of zooks show up on sat.,we may get a chance to make the magazines and maybe steal the whole show.I think it would be good to get together again before winter sets in and the tear downs begin.Let me know if your interested.How about you Bedford boys and ZOOK staff folks,RR

THANK GOD FOR VETERANS AND SUZUKIS-BOTH KEEP YOU FREE. FOUNDER;INDIANA SUZUKI EMERGENCY RESPONSE TEAM
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 09-28-2001, 10:54 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: Your Zook in a magizine

Rick, by the sounds of it the magazines aren't too keen on showcasing our little wonders. Maybe it's better that way. It'll keep the purchase price down to a reasonable level for those of us who buy parts trucks or who just want to find a cheap one to introduce a close friend into the fray.

post #3 of (permalink) Old 09-28-2001, 11:22 PM Thread Starter
Keyboard Implanted

rgd,I agree it would be nice to keep the prices down,but at the same time it would be nice to show up at an event like this and just blow them away.They are looking at 75 to 100 trucks.We had 200 at the melt and they did not even give us any consideration.Let all the magazines see what we have and what the little trucks can do.I may be wrong,but I would love to pull a full size truck up a hill on TV.We shall see,have a great weekend,RR

THANK GOD FOR VETERANS AND SUZUKIS-BOTH KEEP YOU FREE. FOUNDER;INDIANA SUZUKI EMERGENCY RESPONSE TEAM
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 09-29-2001, 01:52 PM

Rick I would love to go but it is my boys first birthday that Saturday.It would be ashame to miss that once in a lifetime event.And please get me your number so the next time we "Bedford Boys"go out I can call you and let you know.I heard you were invited the weekend of the Jamboree.I was told to get ahold of you but I had no number.Hope to trail with you sometime again.(before the fab fest)By the way are you needing help yet?

Grumpy in the Dr. Evil Sammyhttp://www.angelfire.com/extreme2/countyrecreation

post #5 of (permalink) Old 10-13-2001, 11:13 PM

Saturday Nov. 3rd I am trying to plan a trip to Combs road and Browning bridge.Would you be interested?Hopefully all the Bedford boys and Zukikid will be going.

http://www.angelfire.com/extreme2/countyrecreation

[email protected]

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode