zuki south tellico ride - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Suzuki GEO All Discussion of all things, Suzuki and GEO

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 09-20-2001, 05:35 PM Thread Starter
Old Hand

zuki south tellico ride

Need last minute info on the tellico trip next weekend. Who needs to know what? What are the costs? I'll be tent camping, any spaces available? Is there going to be a vehicle check in? What do I need to have? Etc.etc.etc.... Sorry for so many ?'s but this is my fist trip to tellico, hell this is my first organized ride with more than 3 suzukis & I need to know before I leave out next fri. Thanx. Brad.

'88 skuzi, 7"spoa, welded front&rear,31"tires,fresh 1.3L,cam,weber,tri-y......wanna wheel?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 09-20-2001, 06:23 PM
Keyboard Implanted

Re: zuki south tellico ride

dont fret it man. its a casual gettagether..... no rules accpet act like somebody. no leavin trash on trails etc, basic common sense things. im going to be coming into tellico from the tennessee side, i will be camping at spivey cove camp grounds hopefully (if i can get a spot), will prolly drive my black trap pulling a 1/4 ton army trailer with campin gear. any idea what time yer comin through knoxville tn? could hook up with ya in Ktown n we go on to tellico together if you dont mind 55mph or so on interstate. grsII and 5:12s tend to slow me down a lil bit.[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif[/img] might have to bolt on some 36s i got here just for the drive down... hummmmm, now thats a thought!!!!!!
BiLLy bOb

Do unto others as you want done to you!
If you pack it in, pack it out!
post #3 of (permalink) Old 09-20-2001, 07:03 PM
Addict

Hi Brad, The only cost is for your camp site, which is payed to the camp ground that you are camping in. The Zuki South crew will be at Spivy Cove campground. Spivy Cove is just before the <font color=green>Green Cove Motel</font color=green>,(The only motel) and is first come first served. Camp grounds are everywhere between Spivy Cove and the State Line.

Who needs to know what? --- Everyone wanting to ride with a trail leader should meet at Spivy Cove Camp grounds. Look for Mike Dugans <font color=red>(RED)</font color=red> Zuk. The rides will be leaving out Friday and Sat morning's. They will have several groups each day with experenced trail leaders and most rides could last all day. So pack a lunch.

What are the costs? --- Only cost is for your camp site and $5.00 for trail use.
Trail fees are paid at the trail head.

Is there going to be a vehicle check in?---- Yes! The trail leaders will check your Zuk to be sure you are equiped for the trail he is leading.

What do I need to have?---- Food and Drinks for the trail. NO ALCOHOL on the trails please ! Save that for after the ride. Spare Parts if you have them. <font color=red>FIRST AID KIT</font color=red> Winch's are nice, tree saver straps, shackel for straps, gloves, some type of jack(if you have a flat) and a full size spare tire to get you back to camp. I know im missing some but you get the idea.

<font color=blue>Zuki South will not lead any rides Sunday, They will be packing up and heading home</font color=blue>
If I can help send me a e-mail at [email protected]
Or call Mike Dugan at 1-800-345-6835 or 1-205 985-0835

<font color=red>Toolmaster</font color=red>
http://caos.rockcrawler.com/
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 09-20-2001, 10:32 PM Thread Starter
Old Hand

Billy bOb-The directions I've got are to go I-24 to Chatt., then cut back up 75 for a little ways. Chattanooga is about 1.5-1.75hrs. from me (prob about 2 in the skuzi). Knoxville is at least 2.5-3hrs. so I dunno if that would be in my best interest. How far is it from Knoxville to Tellico? You mean you can actually run 55 in your sammy? By the time I get to about 50 my will almost shake you off the road. It's fine for driving around in town & back-n-forth to work, but an interstate driver it's definately not! Let me think REAL hard about this & I'll get back to you. Thanks for the offer and hospitality. The last thing I want is to be broke down & stranded on the side of the interstate.

'88 skuzi, 7"spoa, welded front&rear,31"tires,fresh 1.3L,cam,weber,tri-y......wanna wheel?
post #5 of (permalink) Old 09-21-2001, 07:31 PM
Keyboard Implanted

understand man, from the I75/I40 junction, its like 20-25 miles south i think to where i exit the big road n head east for tellico.
BiLLy bOb

Do unto others as you want done to you!
If you pack it in, pack it out!
post #6 of (permalink) Old 09-22-2001, 12:08 AM
Keyboard Implanted

AHHH I'm going to cry, I want to go too! Damn, if I wasn't here then I'd be going there! Hope you all have fun and have a safe trip! Later

-Brian

ULTIMATE ZUK
http://www.geocities.com/brianconrad1/
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode