diesel - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Suzuki GEO All Discussion of all things, Suzuki and GEO

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 09-12-2001, 01:29 PM
Buckyo7

diesel

ok does anyone know who still makes the kit for the 1.6 or 1.9 deisel conversion???

-Buck
5.5" spoa, 4" BDS, rear up front, 5.38 R&Ps, 4:16 t-case gears, 35x14.5 Tsl Thornbirds
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 09-12-2001, 02:33 PM

Re: diesel

Do a search, brandon, this is a dead topic. Petroworks is rumored to be working on one, but other than that, no one. You might be able to find an old Keltec kit on ebay or the izook classifieds.

Do you have a diesel to install? If not, that's a major search in itself, especially in our area. Turns out that 98% of 'em have been shipped down to Mexico, where they're immensely popular.

Pillard

[email protected]
post #3 of (permalink) Old 09-12-2001, 02:48 PM
mike shannon

im going to say it. quite screwing with your zook and drive it. its more fun driving it around than working on it. you need a set of lockers and you will have a blast. hell your rig is pretty impressive now, use it. and are you supposed to be in school learning? later mike

zuks and toys
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 09-12-2001, 03:03 PM

Hey, you oughta respond to HIS message and not mine! It took me a minute to figure out that you're yammerin' at buck and not me! Not that I don't agree with you! You'd think buck would be a little more concerned with puttin' some shocks and lockers on his zook than worryin' about hard to find diesel's and harder to find install kits! C'mon buck, let's hit the trails!...errr....as soon as I'm done, rebuildin' mine...that is...(embarrased cough)[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Pillard

[email protected]
post #5 of (permalink) Old 09-12-2001, 04:58 PM
Buckyo7

i am in school so ha!!! i am in autobody for 4 periods so i just chill in here for a bit...but anyways you know how we thought that it was the throwout bearing on my zuk?? its not its the input shaft! GOOD THING I BOUGHT THAT WARRENTY!!
well your right i need to just drive it! im going to drop off my tranny tomorrow then i am going to get some shocks...hey mike i have jbirds money! lemme know oh yea i have to send in that bds sprin hmm i think im gunna call right now!

Later g2g to work

-Buck
5.5" spoa, 4" BDS, rear up front, 5.38 R&Ps, 4:16 t-case gears, 35x14.5 Tsl Thornbirds
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode