The Events of the Day - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Suzuki GEO All Discussion of all things, Suzuki and GEO

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 09-11-2001, 06:37 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

The Events of the Day

I for one can only speculate as to the reaction of the American people but as a veteran of the Vietnam war and
as a somewhat advanced student of WWII and the events surrounding and leading up to it I have only one thing
to say about the terrorist attacks of 9/11/01. "The sleeping giant is awakening!"

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 09-11-2001, 07:09 PM
Keyboard Implanted

Re: The Events of the Day

DOC,I too was a vetnam veteran, combat medic,1st SF 5th Grp.The giant is awake and David of Israel is on our side.GOD BLESS AMERICA,RR

THANK GOD FOR VETERANS AND SUZUKIS-BOTH KEEP YOU FREE. FOUNDER;INDIANA SUZUKI EMERGENCY RESPONSE TEAM
post #3 of (permalink) Old 09-11-2001, 07:49 PM

I hope you are right. It is time to make an example of the person/people that are responsible for this. No more sitting back and taking it like we have since Pearl Harbor. I heard someone on the news today say that we can't take any action until we have justification for our actions. I can't imagine how any more justification would be needed to completely rid the world of every terrorist group that has ever made a public threat against our country than what happened today.

I am an active duty member of the United States Air Force, and it irritates the %[email protected]%#^ out of me when I hear that we need "justification" for taking action against terrorism. I am fully prepared to leave my wife and two children to go wherever I have to do my part to put an end to this once and for all. And I know there are many others out there that feel the same way. I just hope that we now have enough "justification" to go do what we have been trained to do.

My prayers and thoughts go out to every American, and especially those involved in todays tragedy.

Ryan

"Share your knowledge...it is the only way to achieve immortality."

Cheap Thrills - '92 Suzuki Samurai - under construction...always
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 09-11-2001, 08:00 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Doc,
First let me thank you for your service in a WAR that no one wanted. I lost my DAD in 1969. I lost a cousin in Beruit in 1983. My only hope is that this cowardly act will not go unpunished. This day like Dec.7 1941 will live in infamy.My heart and prayers go out to all that have lost someone in the depicable act.GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!
ROB

HEEP IT'S WHAT'S FOR DINNER!
post #5 of (permalink) Old 09-11-2001, 08:19 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Robzuk my sentimints exactly. All nations harboring or supporting terrorists should now be delt with as open targets for carpet bombing by the US. Warning should be given so that anyone not aligned with the ruling government may evacuate the general area and that said area should be carpet bombed. Just ask and German or Japanese, or North Vietnamese survivors of such an attack and they will tell you what true terror is!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode