performance parts.... - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Suzuki GEO All Discussion of all things, Suzuki and GEO

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 09-08-2001, 10:23 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

performance parts....

i got my zuk almost stock.what i got is just a centerforce stage 2 clutch!i tore a huge hole on my muffler and it sounds all ricey and cool so i just left it there!but i wanted to know what mod would help me get low revs on the high way?i was the one that posted a while back ago about the air intake which i'll be doing next week.which supposedly i'll run about 67mph at 3,000 revs.since i don't feel like cutting my sheetmetal for a snorkel yet!also i wanted to know how can you get smaller gears for lower evs.? does anyone make them?are they hard to install?and 1 last thing how would a honda performance exhaust work on my zook?well till i get some posts back i'll keep working on my in car entertainment!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 09-09-2001, 09:13 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: performance parts....

Well cams are a good source of ranged power depending on what rpms you wanna have that power! I would never go down on my gears I would rather put bigger tires and loose a gear than do that! A snorkel would be my next move! I just installed one and there is a wee-bit o difference!

" Go Cheap n' Smooth or Forget about it!"

Thanx
Studly
92 Zuki/235's/header/cherry bomb exhaust/Still Building
72 fj40/crate 350/33's/discs
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode