post #1 of (permalink) Old 09-08-2001, 09:06 AM Thread Starter
Keyboard Implanted

Post deleted by rangerrick

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 09-08-2001, 09:37 AM
I Do This For The Glory

Re: Billy Bob-SELF DEFENSE CLASS

The question I would ask, was the ass-whooping needed? Sometimes it is, and evern though we may not like it, we may deserve and need it.

Just had to ask.

JEEPN
Winter Harbor, Maine
'81 CJ-8 Scrambled, It's a Jeep, Chevy, IHC kinda thing!
'88.5 Zuki, 7" Lift, Locked, Swamped, Rolled, and just generally broken in right!
post #3 of (permalink) Old 09-08-2001, 09:44 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Rick,
I offered to give his brother a lesson in manners that he wouldn't soon forget.
ROB

HEEP IT'S WHAT'S FOR DINNER!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 09-08-2001, 09:49 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

No Jeepn it wasn't, his brother is a low life POS!!!
ROB

post #5 of (permalink) Old 09-08-2001, 09:55 AM Thread Starter
Keyboard Implanted

Jeepn,I would hope not.What I know of BB,he is indeed a gentleman with the ladies.But only he knows the reason.I just hate to see a friend get beat up by a bully.RR

THANK GOD FOR VETERANS AND SUZUKIS-BOTH KEEP YOU FREE. FOUNDER;INDIANA SUZUKI EMERGENCY RESPONSE TEAM
post #6 of (permalink) Old 09-08-2001, 09:57 AM Thread Starter
Keyboard Implanted

robzuk,I dont know his brother very well,and I did not wish to bring his family out ,so before the fire gets bigger,I feel its time to delete the issue.Sorry for the dumb idea.RR

THANK GOD FOR VETERANS AND SUZUKIS-BOTH KEEP YOU FREE. FOUNDER;INDIANA SUZUKI EMERGENCY RESPONSE TEAM
post #7 of (permalink) Old 09-08-2001, 10:00 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

No problem RR I graduated Ranger school in the fall of 1985 myself and just a thought that his brother need a manners lesson. I wasn't trying to start a fire.
ROB

post #8 of (permalink) Old 09-08-2001, 11:34 AM
Keyboard Implanted

i can figure what the original post was, but it all comes down to dealing with a phsyco. if he'll cut peoples brake lines while still in high school just casue the teacher turned him in for smoking, what is he like now. he married married evil trash, plain n simple. call cops, who cares, they wont put him away. even if they did, when he gets out, bam, i will never walk again, gonna be tough to cook or wheel at zukimelt next year from a wheelchair. sure it can be done, folks been doing it for years. but i just dont need the trouble from him. the only way to truly stop him is to put a bullet in his dam head. i wont do that. and i sure dont want anybody to do that. he has a altered vision of reality n distorts the facts of many things. mom n dad know that. they have seen it. i just happened to be the but of it this time. sooo, i got a butt whoopin cause i didnt bow down to the oh great n wise idiot looser. well, i did now, its gonna stop. i gave in this time, but ill just have to be super careful in the future. dont give him a elbow over me. hell, yesterday, a 6D maglite didnt work on him. believe me, hes a freakin phsyco, itd take a hour or more to sit down n explain everything. hes not worth it, if i called for help, get somebody to come down here n whoop him, well, it dont take but .2 of a sec to pull a gun n shoot. he carrys all the time. i know some of yins arent afraid n will bring a larger gun all i have to do is ask. i already know this. but hes not worth the gas to get ya here. i know, ya say i am, but im not if something was to happen to you while trying to help me. nope, cant have that my dear friends. its taken care of for now. only cost me $55, will just have to be more careful around him. i know the snake he is. just gotta learn.
later guys.
louie

Do unto others as you want done to you!
If you pack it in, pack it out!
post #9 of (permalink) Old 09-08-2001, 11:41 AM
Keyboard Implanted

jeepn, agreed man, i dont think it was warranted at all. he has a proven history of distorting the facts to accomodate his pot altered ideas in life. this last week n half just i just happened to be the butt of their hostility and anger. shoot, the evil trash he married isnt allowed back on mom n dads property after thursday. dont know what happened but it musta been bad. he has told me several times that i needed to grow up and act like somebody. needed to grow a spine, needed to act like a *man* should. so, whats his idea of a *man*???? somebody who goes n smokes pot, married evil trash, has a kid that they beat unless he acts like a mature 25 year old even though he isnt 12 yet. i know, its all what i say here. nobody has met him on this board. wish somebody would get to see him on a spiteful day though. just to see what hes like. zukinut might can tell ya. seems like we were arguing last time nut came to where i work. but jeepn, good question man. accordin to him, i truly needed it. im a spineless yeller bellied %^&*(&^ and @#[email protected]@ and ()&^%% because i dont act like *he* thinks a *man* should act. well, if a person has to act like him to be a *man* i'll continue being a kid and continue to get my ass whooped cause ill be damed if im gonna act like him. takes more of a man to sit down n talk things out than to just go whoop somebodys ass.
but thats just my feelings on it.

now let me tell ya a good crock of crap he came up with yesterday/friday. first of all, ranger rick, robzuk, Ms robzuk, samurae, tatzook, antoon, capn_crunch, toolmaster, or any of the others on this board that were at zukimelt can tell ya. i have a chipped front tooth in my *REAL* teeth. not my slip in falsies. it was a rotted tooth, had it filled but where its on the main front tooth, cant keep a filling in it. well, filling fell out last fall. havent had it fixed since. april zuwharrie, it was out, fab fest at RR's it was out. but all of a sudden, according to him, i got it knocked out at zukimelt cause somebody at the melt didnt like my attitude. yup, thats the latest lie he came up with yesterday just after i got whooped yet again. now lets see, how long as my filling been chipped out guys???????? when exactly was that butt whoopin i got at zukimelt, i completely spaced it. rick you were camped right next door to me, when did it happen?????????
he just distorts reality to what ever his warped vision of it is.
Louie

Do unto others as you want done to you!
If you pack it in, pack it out!
post #10 of (permalink) Old 09-08-2001, 03:35 PM Thread Starter
Keyboard Implanted

It DID NOT HAPPEN AT THE MELT.I am sorry this happened to you my friend.Those kind of folks always get paid back.We had a neighborhood thug who beat up his grandmother for her social security check and would make her walk to the store to buy his smokes.I was at the store,heard the story,took her home and convinced the thug to get his own smokes.I also informed him if I ever heard of him mistreating his grandmother again,I would find him.Long story short hes dead,he got himself shot. BB,things do have a way of working themselves out.RR

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode