Nowhere-- Riding This Weekend? - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Suzuki GEO All Discussion of all things, Suzuki and GEO

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 08-30-2001, 08:15 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Nowhere-- Riding This Weekend?

Hey Nowhere, I reckon if I get the ol zuk back together I will try and hook with you. Although I did run the wheel bearings off the darn thing Sunday to come ride with ya and you left me hanging?????????????????

Let me know what you all decide to do? Good Lord willin and the creek (bannana river) dont rise I will be there!

jmoe [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]
Get-R-Done!!!!
If you didn't make it the first time, try harder!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 08-30-2001, 11:46 PM
Keyboard Implanted

Re: Nowhere-- Riding This Weekend?

Yes, I do apolojise, I did leave you hangin'. Friends were going jetskin' and I also had to run the audio system @ my church @ 4pm, it kinna hit the fan for me @ the last minute. This weekend will involve lots of wheelin. If you may have some places to sugges I'd love to go! I think I am about to puke an axle bearing too (gotta love those water crossings!), lemme know how it goes.. I'm gonna work on my new/old zook this weekend also. Let me put an itenerary together tommrow. I'd love to go wheeling with you and anyone else that would like to go. The locker makes 2wd much more fun! I dunno how it is going to perform in the goopy stuff, but on hills and really odd and steep stuff, it works very well. What time are you gonna be home on Friday? I'll give you a ring and we'll go from there. Again I apolojise for letting you flap in the wind there.. Do you want a hand on the wheel bearings?

I'm LOCKED!
Got zook?I do,88.5 spoa'd on 29'shttp://www.geocities.com/bik3r
post #3 of (permalink) Old 08-31-2001, 08:29 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Have you two added breather hoses to the axles so you don't take in water? I'll catch you two on the next go 'round. This weekend I hope to be installing the replacement tranny and throw out bearing so I can splash around with ya.

Neal the Zukiguy

88.5 Weber carb, header, 4.16 t-case, 31x10.5 M/T's, 2" s/r, 2 1/2" bod lift, front tube, Swift seats, on-board air
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 08-31-2001, 12:21 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

I had them on the other two zuks, but havnt been wheelin this one too much yet, I dont think this one got water in her, just wore out. I drive 60-70 miles a day to work everyday soo who knows.

Nowhere, I should get off work around noon on Friday, then I have to go and round up parts so I should be home most of the afternoon and evening. Hm# is 321-779-9855 if ya need it again.

Do you know anything about Richloam? Some guys are riding up there 9/8??????????

[img]bbs.off-road.com/wwwthreads_uploads/53-528359-JJSammy.jpg[/img]
post #5 of (permalink) Old 08-31-2001, 12:53 PM
Keyboard Implanted

I've got breathers on the front and rear diffy. Nothing on the x-fer case or the transmission. I am pondering on building a snorkle....

I'm LOCKED!
Got zook?I do,88.5 spoa'd on 29'shttp://www.geocities.com/bik3r
post #6 of (permalink) Old 08-31-2001, 05:02 PM

if you guys want to go to the richloam/claysink area & do croom in the same day i'll be glad to show you around!! there's lot's of miles of trailriding up there & it's challenging when muddy. you definitely need breathers if it has been raining a lot. let me know if you want to go the 8th or 9th.

cueball
88 hd-top,1.3with weber, calmini cam,headers & 2" exhaust, jacobs ignition, 3" national spua , 4.16 tc gears, 88.5 5th gear,29x10.50 swamper tsl sx's
post #7 of (permalink) Old 08-31-2001, 05:48 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Okay, ixnay on me getting the Zuki ready, I have the 2.9 EFI and c4 tranny lined up, so I'm parting this 1.3 out to JJ. JJ call me and lets arrange a time on Sunday for you to come buy what you need and we can slap them on your Zook right then and there as we pull them off mine.

Neal the Zukiguy

post #8 of (permalink) Old 08-31-2001, 09:17 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Hey way cool, our own personal tour guide!! I have meet up with a ford explorer club on the net that lives over that way too and I have been trying to get my 4xclub and there's hooked up. However the more the better. But we might have to put it off a couple of weeks till Neal gets the 2.9 in!! Oh yeah and I can aquire some goodies for mine to preform mo better. I would like to talk to you more about the area, if you could send me a private with you Phone # and I will give you a ring!!

[img]bbs.off-road.com/wwwthreads_uploads/53-528359-JJSammy.jpg[/img]
post #9 of (permalink) Old 09-01-2001, 08:40 AM

jmoe, check your private messages.

cueball
88 hd-top,1.3with weber, calmini cam,headers & 2" exhaust, jacobs ignition, 3" national spua , 4.16 tc gears, 88.5 5th gear,29x10.50 swamper tsl sx's
post #10 of (permalink) Old 09-01-2001, 03:32 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Hey Cueball,
i though Croom was just four motocycles and 4 wheelers (quads) can you drive the zuk on those trails also?If so we might be up for that soon,might be able to get a couple of people that might want to ride down that way.I have a brother in ocala and some buddys in summerfeild and about three or four of us from in highsprings.so let me know if its the same Croom as the bike trails or something near by there.http://www.geocities.com/quad_zuki

QuadZuki,87 spoa,33"wild countrys
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode