I just bought another SAMURAI!!!!!!!! - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Suzuki GEO All Discussion of all things, Suzuki and GEO

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 08-29-2001, 08:40 PM Thread Starter
Keyboard Implanted

I just bought another SAMURAI!!!!!!!!

WHOOOOWHOOOO!!!! I just bought another Suzuki Samurai!!!! It is an '86 with I think 140 on the clock. Body looks good, front end damage, battery had distroyed part of the wheel well (DOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!), unknown engine condition/drivetrain, one! drivers seat, thats all, a drivers door that does not work, a passanger door that has no latch loop, stock everywhere else. This thing has AC! Just like mine. Only MAJOR problem is it has the front end damage:
Distroyed passanger shackle (the spring is just sorta hanging around....), damage to the front spring hangers (the impact tore some of the steel, I'll have to weld this up and put some "thick walled" tubing up in there. The ac condencer (front of engine) has been pushed into the rad! OH NO!!!!!! The hood latch also has been put into the rad! The rad is still full of water tho. I have no keys, no title yet (this was an impound, I've got all the paper work to get the title tho), she's got 2 flat tires (so, runnem flat!) and could use some real work! If major parts are bad, I'll strip'er down and sell off the parts. The shifter is real nice, the 4x4 needs the good ole shifter sheet, and petals feel real good. I'll have some pictures of'er up tommrow afternoon (parked out back of work, shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh) to show what is happnin.
Singin' in the rain, la lalalal alallaal, yup I got'er for a song! 100.00! I could have bought 20 of these for the price I paid for my zook! (granted mine kicks arse and looks great).

I'm LOCKED!
Got zook?I do,88.5 spoa'd on 29'shttp://www.geocities.com/bik3r
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 08-29-2001, 08:44 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: I just bought another SAMURAI!!!!!!!!

I hear ya bro, I could kick myself in the arse over what I paid for mine ona used car lot 7 years ago.

Neal the Zukiguy

88.5 Weber carb, header, 4.16 t-case, 31x10.5 M/T's, 2" s/r, 2 1/2" bod lift, front tube, Swift seats, on-board air
post #3 of (permalink) Old 08-29-2001, 08:50 PM

You know, I feel like I just have to hate you for getting such a good deal. Congrats!! Anyway, I always see your current ride over on 427 south of 434. I did not put 2 and 2 togethr until the other day. I was wondering if you are going to Truxpo in Daytona this year? Let me know. Also let me know if you ever come across another deal like that again. That is if you don't snatch it up first. I gotta find me a new toy.
Lator.....

The Uglier The Tire, The Better The Truck Looks!!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 08-29-2001, 08:57 PM
Keyboard Implanted

lucky bugger... glad to hear about your fortune....
BiLLy bOb

Do unto others as you want done to you!
If you pack it in, pack it out!
post #5 of (permalink) Old 08-29-2001, 09:27 PM Thread Starter
Keyboard Implanted

My current zook was over priced, but I did get what I paid for! Lesson well learned too, time brings good things.. gator24: Do you have a zook!? Is it white, blue, camo, or blue lifted, or do you live off maitland ave? Those are the only zooks that I see.... I'll have the other one parked out back.. Cool to see that I am getting popular, I would love to share some tall tales and tech with some other zookers..

l8r

I'm LOCKED!
post #6 of (permalink) Old 08-29-2001, 10:17 PM

Sorry I do not have a Zuk yet (but I do have 2 Nissan's). I used to a long time ago. I am wanting one bad. There is one at a used car lot in Deland that I have been eye-balling but he wants 2 g's and I don't think it is worth more than $1,000 And that is just the price I think just from seeing it from the highway. My wallet may not let that much out if I inspect it closer. I live in Deltona, but I do a lot of deliveries in Seminole county. If I have time one day, maybe I will stop in.
Lator.....

The Uglier The Tire, The Better The Truck Looks!!!!
post #7 of (permalink) Old 08-29-2001, 11:04 PM Thread Starter
Keyboard Implanted

I'll give you a # of a guy that has 3 zooks (I think he wants like 800 each), and there is another zook down by lk. monroe that has a 4.3 in it. The guy wants 1000 on that one. I'll have the information Thursday.

I'm LOCKED!
post #8 of (permalink) Old 08-30-2001, 09:57 AM Thread Starter
Keyboard Implanted

I've called some of the local locksmiths, to replace a key for a suzuki samurai, you'll need the u3001 through u4000 number on the passenger side door lock. The guy quoted me 20 dollars! The lock set looks intact with the zook, hope to hav'er running soon!

I'm LOCKED!
post #9 of (permalink) Old 08-30-2001, 05:02 PM Thread Starter
Keyboard Implanted

and back to the top!

I'm LOCKED!
post #10 of (permalink) Old 08-30-2001, 06:26 PM

hey nowhere--sounds like you got a good deal!! i would be interested in the zuk with the 4.3--can you get me a phone #??? we need to go wheeling to see how your locker works!!

cueball
88 hd-top,1.3with weber, calmini cam,headers & 2" exhaust, jacobs ignition, 3" national spua , 4.16 tc gears, 88.5 5th gear,29x10.50 swamper tsl sx's
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode