Cascade Crawlers - Readers Rides! - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Suzuki GEO All Discussion of all things, Suzuki and GEO

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 08-27-2001, 11:33 PM Thread Starter

Cascade Crawlers - Readers Rides!

Some of you may know and some of you may not know about the http://www.CascadeCrawlers.com If you do know I apologize for wasting any of your time. For those that don't know lemme do some introductions. My name is Jess Garza, I've been a regular to ORC since probably 1998. I'm also a member of the Cascade Crawlers or some look up to me as the president of the club. Whichever you prefer is fine with me, but I like to think of myself as a member. Also the club is primarily a pacific northwest club, and we are very free spirited, and do not have any vehicle requirements to join. Anywho in case you have never visited the site. It's an informational website in development. Right now it consists mainly of Toyota's. I'm working diligently to get information about other 4x4 manufactures as well. Primarily Suzuki and the such. I also want it to be known, that I am looking for section editors, for someone who loves the 4x4 they own, and on a volunteer basis wishes to create a informational page, containing tech tips, modifaction write-ups, general maintance, etc... If you are intrested of maybe being a section editor you can get ahold of me at [email protected] My main goal as creating another informational website, and to do so more at a personal level. Doing modifications, that with some practice and time we "all" can do.

What I really want to do is let you guys all know about this awesome feature I have on my site. I know alot of you have some Nice Bronco's (beleive me I know [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif[/img] I check out all the bbs's here at ORC) Anyway, some of you don't know how to do websites, or may not have time, but want to be able to show off your 4x4 with a few notes on the side. Just like readers rides correct? Well I recently stumbled upon a cgi script (if you don't know what that is it's ok [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]) What this script does is allow to you upload a picture of your 4x4, and add a little something about it. Plus! Here's the best part you can easily go back on, and use a diffrent picture of 4x4 if you have a new one, or you can change any info or remove it all together! Also I'm not trying to make this spam of any kind. I'm just building an informational website, and thought you guys might like to know! Yes I am gonna go around to all the other forums, because I beleive it's not fair that you guys know and no one else does [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

I also want to apologize, and thank you for taking them time to read this post! I really appreciate it. If you have any comments, please feel free to respond to this thread.

Here's the links if you are, or are not anxious:
http://www.CascadeCrawlers.com This is just to the main page of the site
http://www.cascadecrawlers.com/YaBB/YaBB.cgi The message board system I have up.
Here's the best 1 I think [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif[/img] http://www.cascadecrawlers.com/readers/readers.cgi
I want to apologize once again, and thank you for taking the time out to read this post. If you have any troubles with the site what so ever please do not hestitate to email, and I will assist the best I can. Also this site is probably one of the most dial-up freindly off-road websites I've seen. Even on a 28.8 connection all the pages pretty much just appear. The images take a little while to load, even then it's nothing to sweat over.

I would really enjoy seeing some nice Zuks in the readers rides section. I know you guys got them [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

I went around to each other BBS you guys were last, I will say... You guys really do have some bad ass machines Next to Yota's of course! No pun intended [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif[/img] For real though, If and when I get the money, I want to build me up a nice sammi with some 33's or 35's on it. We'll see how time progresses.
Thanks again,
Jess

<font color=red>Chuki</font color=red>
<font color=green>Earth First!
Make Mars our Bitch!
</font color=green>
Cascade Crawlers
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode