Barnwell for Labor Day - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Suzuki GEO All Discussion of all things, Suzuki and GEO

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 08-26-2001, 08:13 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Barnwell for Labor Day

Just thought I'd start a new post that started with a "Clayton for Labor day" post to avoid confusion and maybe generate more interest.

88 Sam 4.16,welded rear,lockt frnt,31"Hi-tech MTR's, 4.5 spoa,5k Ramsey,rears in frnt w/ML's, Calmini cam n header.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 08-26-2001, 08:28 PM

Re: Barnwell for Labor Day

Papa I am still coming and I will have that t-case with me if you are still interested. John Reynolds is going plus I have a J**P and a Yota coming along.
Pillard are you still on for Sunday?
I plan on being there Saturday morning around 9:00am

Marc Haught
[email protected]
www.serioussami.rockcrawler.com
post #3 of (permalink) Old 08-27-2001, 11:51 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

C

88 Sam 4.16,welded rear,lockt frnt,31"Hi-tech MTR's, 4.5 spoa,5k Ramsey,rears in frnt w/ML's, Calmini cam n header.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 08-28-2001, 12:04 AM

damn i would like to go but this whole school thing is rough on the froading schedule... oh yeah, plus my zook still isnt running! i got the new (used) distributor today though, so hopefully this weekend (at least by next weekend (labor day)) i'll have my zook firing again...

i'll keep ya'll posted

Steve [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif[/img]
'88 Suzuki Samurai
'99 Toyota Tacoma (Tow Vehicle)
[email protected]
Texas A&M Off-Road
FTAC of 2003
post #5 of (permalink) Old 08-28-2001, 08:45 AM

The wife and I are DEFINETELY in for Sunday (my parents are gonna watch the kids), and there is a possibility we may make it Saturday morning and camp there overnight. If we do get to do that, I'll bring plenty of beer, stories , and plans to swap! We're really lookin' forward to it! Have you gotten hold of Mike Shannon to see if he's up for it? By the way, I may have a friend with a J**P comin' too.

Pillard
'87 Sami, 5.5" SpOA, 33" Pro-Comps, Snorkel, 8k winch, 23" buggy-leafs, Cal 4.16 t-case, Lkd Frt, welded rear, 8-point Roll Cage, etc, etc.
post #6 of (permalink) Old 08-28-2001, 09:36 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

what trails do you guys plan to run?I heard most of the good stuff is closed.there is a big run on the weekend of Sept. 29th some where around the clayton area(they were recently scouting some new trails)Check with www.samsoffroad.com for more info

Bluecrawler.......1988Sami,Spoa,1.5springs,33s,loc kers,5.13gears,etc,etc
post #7 of (permalink) Old 08-28-2001, 09:39 AM
mike shannon

there is just no way i can make it. my yard looks like white trashville i mean it is a mess. i have not even unloaded the land cruiser from barnwell last time much less fixed it. i snapped an axle on the zuk trying to haul a land cruiser up the hill in the back with no tires. and i need to mow the whole three acres. plus jai bird and i have been working on his zuk p.u. and have to pull the rotary out of the rx7 and get it set into the zuk chassie. plus i have wipped out my funds lately and am just broke. so i will have to skip this trip and get ready to go to clayton the end of the month. later mike

zuks and toys
post #8 of (permalink) Old 08-28-2001, 09:58 AM

ok, ok, OK! You have plenty of good excuses, already! :-)
Well, it woulda been nice to have ya there, especially since I missed the last Barnwell run with ya. Catch ya next time.

Pillard
'87 Sami, 5.5" SpOA, 33" Pro-Comps, Snorkel, 8k winch, 23" buggy-leafs, Cal 4.16 t-case, Lkd Frt, welded rear, 8-point Roll Cage, etc, etc.
post #9 of (permalink) Old 08-28-2001, 12:39 PM

Their calling for spotty thunderstorms all week. I hope it only rains enough to keep the dust down. I hate running with the top on. Plus it is that red clay and it get slicker than you know what!

Marc Haught
[email protected]
www.serioussami.rockcrawler.com
post #10 of (permalink) Old 08-29-2001, 03:41 PM
Buckyo7

man if i end up getting off work for sunday i will come...hey mike did you need a hand with fixin anything or cleanin up anything?? its the least i can do!

-Buck
5.5" spoa, 4" BDS, rear up front, 5.38 R&Ps, 4:16 t-case gears, 35x14.5 Tsl Thornbirds
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode