When I get settled in Fla... - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Suzuki GEO All Discussion of all things, Suzuki and GEO

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 08-15-2001, 02:42 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

When I get settled in Fla...

...I'm throwing out my birfields, along with the rest of the stock axles, 4 cylinder engine, tranny, and drive shafts. 2.8 v6 with c4 tranny, Dana 44's with the offset pumpkin to match the t-case output shaft location on the stock case with the GRSII or the newer gears from Calmini. With the new shafts, the weakest link should be the t-case.

Complete rebuild, putting my hands on everything bumper to bumper. I'll be off the trail for awhile, but next time I hit the trail with this Zuki, well... I'm planning on it being a long ride. [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

No more high rpm, bounce all around, 4 cylinder action for me. And no more birfields.

Neal the Zukiguy

88.5 Weber carb, header, 4.16 t-case, 31x10.5 M/T's, 2" s/r, 2 1/2" bod lift, front tube, Swift seats, on-board air
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 08-15-2001, 03:15 PM

Re: When I get settled in Fla...

Sounds good to me. When you start stripping that rig if you run into any aftermarket axle/3rd member/engine type stuff you need to get rid of to build a little cash for your next project let me know.

88 hardtop, custom SPOA, 31's, Calmini T-Case(comming soon)
post #3 of (permalink) Old 08-15-2001, 03:38 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Hrmmm, Weber carb, modified stock intake manifold, clutchless solid axle radiator fan, and hedman header are the only mods that would be worth anything. If I get ahold of the right year Danas I will be able to keep my wheels, otherwise I'll have to buy new wheels and my 15X9's will be for sale.

Neal the Zukiguy

88.5 Weber carb, header, 4.16 t-case, 31x10.5 M/T's, 2" s/r, 2 1/2" bod lift, front tube, Swift seats, on-board air
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 08-15-2001, 04:26 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Are you moveing to Florida or what? Where abouts are you going to be? I live in Satellite Beach if it is close.

jmoe [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]
Get-R-Done!!!!
If you didn't make it the first time, try harder!!
post #5 of (permalink) Old 08-15-2001, 04:35 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Brandon, suburb of Tampa. I leave Monday morning.

Neal the Zukiguy

post #6 of (permalink) Old 08-15-2001, 04:44 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Well write my email address down in a safe spot, I am trying to hook up with a 4x4 club over that way and set up a ride with my club in the next few months. I will keep you informed and maybe you will be tierd of un packing and want to kick up some sand. [email protected]

jmoe [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]
Get-R-Done!!!!
If you didn't make it the first time, try harder!!
post #7 of (permalink) Old 08-15-2001, 04:51 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

I don't expect to be finished with my Zuki until prolly late November. I'm doing a coil over in addition to the above mentioned mods, pretty much re-inventing my Zuki once I get there. But I'll catch some dirt with you as soon as able. I'll be on this board daily as usual, I won't get lost. [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Lookin' forward to trailing with you. Check with Nowhere, Cueball, Studlybill (when he gets back from vacation), they're in Fla too, as well as many others.

Neal the Zukiguy

post #8 of (permalink) Old 08-16-2001, 07:46 AM

A clutchless solid axle radiator fan, I never thought of that. That and some of the other stuff sounds good to me to. I have no money right now because I just bought a T-case but by the time you get settled I will. This might work out well for the both of us, keep me informed.

88 hardtop, custom SPOA, 31's, Calmini T-Case(comming soon)
post #9 of (permalink) Old 08-16-2001, 11:28 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

I'll be trashing the springs and s/r in favor of a coil over too. The rims and tires go as well. Everything but the t-case, frame, body, and interior.

Neal the Zukiguy

post #10 of (permalink) Old 08-16-2001, 04:51 PM

hey neal, let me know when you get here! we need to do some wheeling so you can see some of the area before you tear your truck down!!

cueball
88 hd-top,1.3with weber, calmini cam,headers & 2" exhaust, jacobs ignition, 3" national spua , 4.16 tc gears, 88.5 5th gear,29x10.50 swamper tsl sx's
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode