what i learnedc in barnwell this weekend - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Suzuki GEO All Discussion of all things, Suzuki and GEO

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 08-13-2001, 11:24 AM
mike shannon

what i learnedc in barnwell this weekend

well instead of tacking on the other post i will give the carnage this weekend. b.d.s. springs will bend pretty bad[saw three twisted up, plus one track bar and a set of stock springs junked. jai birds t case mounts trashed,langstons t case mount trashed,and the t case bracket. my rearend trashed, toy pu steering trashed[but put back together with 5 hose clampes and a t post,held up the rest of the weekend]and i am sure i didn't see it all. to all that went i can honestly say that jai bird and i enjoyed your company and will be heading out in a month or two for clayton. i also like to throw in that barnwell is a pretty cool place to wheel, the trails are short but the there is plenty of fun to be had. thanks to everyone that help get it together. later mike

zuks and toys
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 08-13-2001, 11:26 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: what i learned in barnwell this weekend

What no pics???

I Work to Wheel, because I wheel, I work.
http://www.geocities.com/zuk_tonka/zuk.html
post #3 of (permalink) Old 08-13-2001, 11:32 AM
mike shannon

Re: what i learnedc in barnwell this weekend

man this is bad but i don't remember having anytime to take pics, i was having to much fun. i do have some good video that my wife shot. but laura took a bunch of video should be killer. mike

zuks and toys
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 08-13-2001, 11:34 AM

Re: what i learned in barnwell this weekend

Yeah Mike, I had a great time to. I think it would have been a better time if it would not have been over 100 degrees. I promised the wife I would not tear nothing up, but I sure did want a shot at the Dewoody trail. I did at least and couldn't hold back on the rock pile. I think a group of five or so well equiped Samurais could have a ball and tackle everything in a day. Let's do it when it is cooler. We had two Samurais with us that flattened out their springs on Horseshoe Gulch.

Marc Haught
[email protected]
www.serioussami.rockcrawler.com
post #5 of (permalink) Old 08-13-2001, 11:35 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Sounds like you did have a good time. I know all the best wheeling I have done has been without a camera around. I think I need to work on that. I seen so many great shots on the trail and never get out to take them. I hope that damage you all took on wasn't too bad.

Jason

I Work to Wheel, because I wheel, I work.
http://www.geocities.com/zuk_tonka/zuk.html
post #6 of (permalink) Old 08-13-2001, 11:40 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

A local club I belong to is planning a Clayton run in Early Sept.All are welcome to attend.The more Zuks the better!We will run Powerline,bussline,3stage,etc. I will post more info when i have it,Later....

Bluecrawler.......1988Sami,Spoa,1.5springs,33s,loc kers,5.13gears,etc,etc
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode