Word to the Wise - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Suzuki GEO All Discussion of all things, Suzuki and GEO

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 08-03-2001, 02:58 PM Thread Starter
Keyboard Implanted

Word to the Wise

Last night I was talking to a friend who ordered a set of rims for his new 33's. The rims arrived and he brought them to the shop and had them mounted and balanced. Brought them back how went to install them and they would not fit. The mail order compny had set him 15x5 not 15x5.5. He had them dismounted,charged for the dismount and because of the clause from the campany about returns on mounted rims he had to pay return shipping and only received 80% credit. He now also has to pay for remount and rebalance on the new rims. Pretty expensive $26 dollar rims. Word to the wise...try 'em before ya mount 'em. Jim

http://sites.netscape.net/riodiusa
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 08-03-2001, 03:02 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: Word to the Wise

Or buy from a place that has a clue about Zuk parts....

http:// www.rocky-road.com
post #3 of (permalink) Old 08-03-2001, 03:17 PM

Jeez jim, that sucks. Id be pretty upset if thatd happened to me, and knowing me if i placed an order, id have good faith that itd work out ok on something like that...

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 08-03-2001, 09:04 PM

Yeah, I bought some headers one time and I noticed the part number was different and brought that to their attention. They said yeah that is the right part and I had a old catalog number. Well, went to put them on the beast and the right side header hit the third member. I took them back and they said that they would not take a return because I had scratched them up. After I got through ripping him a new ass they were more that happy to take them back. Maybe you need to do the same. A customer should not be penalized for a stores mistake. That is why customer service is so bad now a days. We let them tell us no and we go on our way. STAND UP FOR YOURSELF AND BE HEARD! You ordered and paid for 15X5.5 and they sent you something else get in their ass and have them make it right. If they don't take it a step higher. Talk to the owner or report to the BBB. Whoa! let me get down off this soapbox. I started getting dizzy.

Marc Haught
[email protected]
www.serioussami.rockcrawler.com
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode