Melt Crunch Time Thanks!!!!!! - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Suzuki GEO All Discussion of all things, Suzuki and GEO

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 07-08-2001, 11:36 AM Thread Starter
Keyboard Implanted

Melt Crunch Time Thanks!!!!!!

For me, the last 3 weeks have been nothing less than hectic/bedlam. Probably not much different than most folks who are going to the Melt.
I feel compelled to publically say thanks to everyone. Despite the bedlam of crunch time, folks have gone way out of their way to help me out and I truly appreciate it. Yankee Tim and Max went way out of their way to drive parts to me, Scott has sent parts, wisdom and generous hospitality. There are many more folks who have offered to help me out and I am moved by this outpouring of generosity and Good Medicine. You have truly touched my heart. Thank you doesn't even begin to cover it....
I started thinking about this Good Medicine. It really isn't because we are zookers and only zookers extend good medicine to one another. The zook thing is merely a vehicle (no pun intended). Despite the differences in opinions of all matters, folks come together and step to the plate when it is needed. Too bad that more folks don't embrace this mentality and incorporate it into their daily lives. The world would be a lot better place...

All Good Medicine,
Crow

Creator, everything we do leaves a track. May our tracks be ones we would want you to see and others to follow......

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 07-08-2001, 12:09 PM

Re: Melt Crunch Time Thanks!!!!!!

Crow, I look forward to finally meeting you, I can't wait to have the opportunity to talk about what makes you tick. We are a lot alike, and I agree with your sentiments. ZukiMelt, while hectic to prepare for (I am taking a break from painting my Zuk), it is the one time of the year that I get to meet all the wonderful folks I deal with everyday. Some I know well, others are only a voice on the phone, but I always strive to give each and every one the same attention. I don't consider my customers just a "customer" but a friend in the making.

As someone said before. "It is not the physical things that you leave behind that defines the person, but the friends that remember you".

TGT - NCO

www.northcoastoffroad.com
post #3 of (permalink) Old 07-08-2001, 12:23 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Crowhorse,
You give us a different perspective on things and I thank you for that. I can't wait to meet you.
ROB

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 07-08-2001, 01:26 PM
Keyboard Implanted

thanks crow, you are always a good inspiration to have around. lookin forward to meeting you in person.
BiLLy bOb

Do unto others as you want done to you!
If you pack it in, pack it out!
post #5 of (permalink) Old 07-08-2001, 05:22 PM Thread Starter
Keyboard Implanted

<"It is not the physical things that you leave behind that defines the person, but the friends that remember you".>

To expand on this....

"The true measure of one's worth is not what we have, but rather what we can afford to leave alone".

Tim, BB, Rob, I look forward to meeting you in person as well. We have lots to talk about....
I would also welcome the opportunity to speak with Anton.

I would like offer a pre-emptive apology of sorts....
I am absolutely horrible with names. I'm introduced to someone and moments later I can't remember it. Please take no offense by my poor memory. I suppose I suffer from chronic CRS.......

All Good Medicine,
Crow

Creator, everything we do leaves a track. May our tracks be ones we would want you to see and others to follow......

post #6 of (permalink) Old 07-08-2001, 09:29 PM
Keyboard Implanted

hey crowhorse, dont worry man, im on so many meds for kidneys, im the same way sometimes. but rest assured my friend, once you meet me, you wont forget me. trailwalker, robzuk, tim tacket, Jbird, 88.5 and many ohters have said the same thing. nooo prob there man, dont worry!!!!![img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]
BiLLy bOb

Do unto others as you want done to you!
If you pack it in, pack it out!
post #7 of (permalink) Old 07-09-2001, 12:47 AM

CROW- as always you speak the truth brother! four days until we meet each other. It is truely a beautiful thing! I can not wait to meet all you guys... you have welcomed me into the fold with open arms and for that I am truely grateful. Too often in the real world opinions are made and judgements are passed on appearance,religion,creed,sexual orientation etc... but on here, we are all one...The outside world could learn something from us I think...
Rae

Sooner or Later you will be shown the light, In the strangest of places if you look just right.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode