So your wonderin' if you should go to the Melt?? - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Suzuki GEO All Discussion of all things, Suzuki and GEO

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 07-06-2001, 11:08 AM Thread Starter

So your wonderin\' if you should go to the Melt??

As of last week there were 180+ truck pre registered to be there. 400+ signed up for the IZOOK.COM dinner on Saturday night. You all have wheeled before, other wise you would prolly not be on the BBS. I am here to tell you that you will be missing out on the BIGGEST ZUK event! I had such a blast last year and I know that everyone did too. You will be kickin yourself in the head if you don't make it this year! You have a few more days of working and wrenchin... so I hope you all put your nose to the grind stone , get your trucks done and show up! The T-shirts for this years event are AWESOME!!!!
HOPING TO SEE EVERYONE THERE!!!
Rae

Sooner or Later you will be shown the light, In the strangest of places if you look just right.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 07-06-2001, 12:14 PM
Keyboard Implanted

Re: So your wonderin\' if you should go to the Melt??

count me there!!!!!!!!!!
BiLLy bOb

Do unto others as you want done to you!
If you pack it in, pack it out!
post #3 of (permalink) Old 07-06-2001, 12:21 PM

I dont think im going to make it this year. It really just sounds like a bunch of hype. Who's going to be there thats special? Who's headlining this gig, Ricky Martin? Ok then id go for sure. Really whats the big deal thats big enough for me to drive Literally half way across the u.s.a. for two days? Naaah it sounds like a woodstock or something, could be dangerous, big crowds and all you never know who is going to freak out and want all the attention. A psychological landmined feild, all that testosterone, engine talk, estrogeon, locker this rolled that, and more testosteroesterogeon. DANGER is all im reading here. Ill stay back and wash my car thankyou.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 07-06-2001, 12:30 PM
Veteran

Re: So your wonderin\' if you should go to the Melt

count me in .....not ..... the old bank account just wont lt me get away this year. but i have already started saving for next year already....

SIZE DOES MATTER 85 LWB 31'S LINCOLN LOCKER RR,CTR FORCE DUAL FRICTION, CUSTOM BUMBERS & GAS TANK PLATE, SPOA BOBBED 6 INCHES CUSTOM SPORT CAP
post #5 of (permalink) Old 07-06-2001, 12:30 PM
Keyboard Implanted

thats the reason im going max!!!!! warshin the car huh? well, wish i could do that, if i warshed zuktanic, she wouldnt run worth a hoot for me. last time i warshed her, she scattered the motor for me. nope, cant warsh mine, she likes run HARRRRRRD and parked dirty. dirtyier the better is her moto.... n to think, i was gettin the rusty gears turnin in my mind for that new england ride as a possibility. hummmmff, i know how you are now!!!!![img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif[/img][img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]HAHAHAHAHAHA
BiLLy bOb

post #6 of (permalink) Old 07-06-2001, 12:40 PM

And let you spoil our lobster fest?! I think NOT with yur fine french culinary skills. Keep that fancy shmancy stuff on your side of the mississippi bub. LOL You wouldnt even know what to do with a lobsta in your grubby mitts. And a new england fall? The multicolored spectical of foliage would blind you into a teary eyed woodsy artsy fartsy hippi/hillbilly. People wouldnt recognize you anymore, no no no stay there where its safe. DANGER here, everywhere.... Watchout!

post #7 of (permalink) Old 07-06-2001, 12:52 PM

if only it wasnt 1100 miles away... maybe next year

Steve [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif[/img]
'88 Suzuki Samurai
'99 Toyota Tacoma (Tow Vehicle)
[email protected]
Texas A&M Off-Road
FTAC of 2003
post #8 of (permalink) Old 07-06-2001, 01:13 PM
Keyboard Implanted

HAHAHAHAHAHA, u bad max!!!!!! honestly n seriously, i dont care for lobster. nope, sure dont know a darned thing bout cookin it. but i have read about the new england fall months with the colors changing for years. seen pics of it even longer. dont know if i will make it up there or not. would love to, but just dont know right now. whatchu mean keepin my fancy shmancy stuff on my side of the mississippy? im on the same side as YOU!!!!![img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif[/img]hahaha if by some chance i do make it to your get-ta-gether up there, believe me, i wont bother yins on the cookin. like i said, dont know a thing about cookin seafood. like shrimp n oysters. dats most of what i like in the fish/water food menu.[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
BiLLy bOb

post #9 of (permalink) Old 07-06-2001, 01:24 PM
Pooh-Bah

Dont even know if I'm going now. Just running out of money trying to get my samurai ready for it and having more problems with things. I had a guy I work with weld up my rear perches, cause he was an ex welder for a living, somehow somewhere while I had to do something else the angle of the rear went down, so at present I have a 17* working angle on my rear U-joint and the vibration is horriable even with my double cardan shaft. I'm hoping a set of 4* wedge shims will help. I might just drive my Kick but I dunno .. kinda really bummed right now

post #10 of (permalink) Old 07-06-2001, 02:16 PM

Doug, refer to CROWS post on the melt. We are all feeling it. Im just about ready to put my a$$ on the corner and let micheal jackson have a whack at it for a couple extra bucks. (whatd that 14yr old boy make? 52 million? for that you could have seconds ya freak!) Im just about broke and cant figure space for everything.
Much less at this very moment, i have yet to put the 16 valve in my wifes rig since i do not have the adapter kit. It was suppossed to be here by now.... What to do, What to do...? Im not sweating it. Like i told Glenn, if i waited for the right time and if i waited for the funds to be there, well id die a boring unknowlegable death. I think this is going to be just good down fun.......

Billy Bob, you have to make it now to the zookin2k1 or youll have to move to the left side of the mississippi and be forever banned from cooolsville. This is the select group of the most hardcore, extremest, high society, tea tottin wheelers this side of the Berkshire MTs. Not only that, when we are done wheeling...we have a hot tub big enough for 30 people! Yeah....and thats why we did the limit thing, cause each event is catered by the resteraunt HOOTER's....yeah, and but...its without the hooter symbol on the shirt and theres a wet t shirt contest every night after the event because......uh....you can only wear t shirts in the sauna, yeah. Damn i crack myself up and thats a fact.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode