I Might need a seat at the Melt... - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Suzuki GEO All Discussion of all things, Suzuki and GEO

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 07-05-2001, 06:25 PM Thread Starter

I Might need a seat at the Melt...

Looks like I found a way to get there but it probably won't be in the Sami...

My wife's coming with me and I don't think she'll be up for the 700 mile one way trip in the Sami. So, we're gonna bring the car instead... If this is the case can I ride shotgun with someone? I'll be on my best behavior...I promise.

AARRRRRRRG! 1987 Red JX 'vert, 4.5 BREEZE SPOA, SJ410 T-case (next week), 29 Super Swampers... more to come.... AARRRRRRRG!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 07-05-2001, 08:52 PM
Keyboard Implanted

Re: I Might need a seat at the Melt...

hey man, i will have a seat open. offered it to dannyL, but havent heard from him one way or another, if nothing else, got a back seat n cage in second zuk.
BiLLy bOb

Do unto others as you want done to you!
If you pack it in, pack it out!
post #3 of (permalink) Old 07-05-2001, 09:15 PM
Keyboard Implanted

BB
Looks like I'm riding with Zooky if things haven't changed.
So I'll take a chance and let CC have 'er.....
Thanx for the offer!

DannyL
Pony Express

http://www.partszuki.homestead.com
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 07-05-2001, 09:27 PM
Keyboard Implanted

no prob danny, CC, got a seat if you want it, confirmed, my cousin isnt going to make it. so, its me, my lil bro, my side kick and 2 zuks, 2 seats in mine, and technically 4 in second one.
BiLLy bOb

post #5 of (permalink) Old 07-05-2001, 11:03 PM Thread Starter

Hey BB,

I'm gonna have to take you up on yer' offer! I've heard great things about you and I like yer' no nonsense ways towards wheelin'. You are the crazy kinda nut I wanna go wheelin' with. Just promise me you keep that sountrack to Deliverance at home[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img]!

AARRRRRRRG! 1987 Red JX 'vert, 4.5 BREEZE SPOA, SJ410 T-case (next week), 29 Super Swampers... more to come.... AARRRRRRRG!
post #6 of (permalink) Old 07-06-2001, 12:44 AM

CAPN- You are gonna have a blast riding shotgun with BB. He is one of the coolest guys I have ever met thru wheelin. Advice: Wear your seat belt at all times...and keep a firm grip on the Oh CRAP handle on the dash! I hope that you like mud... ha ha
Rae

Sooner or Later you will be shown the light, In the strangest of places if you look just right.
post #7 of (permalink) Old 07-06-2001, 07:02 AM
Keyboard Implanted

hey capn, believe it or not, have never seen deliverance. had the movie in moms collection since it came out, but have never seen it. tv dont interest me that much. anyways, yeah, im crazy in a way, enjoy my rig and push it to the limits. but cant get as wild at the melt, im a trail leader for plaid trail, PLUS im runnin with a stress cracked frame. should hold together with no probs, but prolly dont need to push it. will have my dodge dually, but after chat last nite, going to see if tony is going. if so, i believe we can squeeze 2 zuks in my dads 20 ft box trailer. has 8 ft ceiling, so if we overlap them with tires on rear quarter of second, can prolly fit them, that is if i cant borrow my neighbors trailer. will have to wait n see. but you can count on the dually bein there. arriving wednesday 1-3pm lord willing.

rae, thanks for the kind words...
cee yins dare
BiLLy bOb

post #8 of (permalink) Old 07-06-2001, 08:16 AM Thread Starter

Hey BB,

I wanna thank ya' again for the seat! I am psyched about getting out there.

I just didn't want to push my Sami. It's no way near up to where I want it to be and I don't want to subject it to the torment of a 15 hour drive there, beat it up for the weekend then subject it to another 15 hour drive home. I'll bring it out next year or to events later on this year when I get the 1.6 -16V in it.

Jason Martin emailed me and said he MIGHT be coming out and bringing a 20 ft. trailer with him. He hasn't decided one way or another yet. Apparently his rig's pretty trashed from the last event he went to. If he does come out - and brings his trailer - he's offered to try to park my Sami on the trailer too! So, hopefully ((long shot)) I'll be able to come out with my Sami! Why don't'cha email Jason an' see if he'll join in the fun? I know you two had a blast the last time you got together to go wheelin'.

Can you send me your # again so's I can give ya' a call as we get closer to next week?

Pauly

post #9 of (permalink) Old 07-06-2001, 10:06 AM
Keyboard Implanted

hey capn, no prob on the seat man. dont think i have jasons email anymore. can ya send it to me? tell him to look us up here. ifn he can make it, tell him to come on, it will be a blast. cant wait to see your rig when its done. need to get started on my basturdization of my next trail zuk. going to be different.
BiLLy bOb

post #10 of (permalink) Old 07-06-2001, 10:59 AM

BB- thank you for being to easy to say kind things about hun! HEY LOOK! I finally made MEMBER!! woohoo! the hubby has been on here for a year now and I passed him in posts already. ha ha
Love yall
Rae

Sooner or Later you will be shown the light, In the strangest of places if you look just right.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode