need stock seat belts for both front - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Suzuki GEO All Discussion of all things, Suzuki and GEO

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 07-01-2001, 09:47 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

need stock seat belts for both front

<font color=blue>Hey, I would like to go back to stock seatbelts in the front. I got rid of mine when I went to a 5 point. I would pay for the stocks or trade the 5 points for them. Or I will take them for free if you twisted my arm and you didn't need them yourself.

Wes.</font color=blue>

http://albums.photopoint.com/j/Album...?u=1596164&f=0
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 07-01-2001, 10:12 PM
Keyboard Implanted

Re: need stock seat belts for both front

hey dude, consider it done, i got a set here. what exactly do you need, belt and lockin unit both for both sides?? if so, consider it a trade if you want. are you going to zukimelt? if so, can bring them there, in not, i can ship, that wont be a prob....
BiLLy bOb

Do unto others as you want done to you!
If you pack it in, pack it out!
post #3 of (permalink) Old 07-02-2001, 07:18 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

<font color=blue> Thanks, I will need all the components for both front seats. I won't be able to make it to the melt so if you could ship it to me that would be great. And if you want my 5 points, they are yours in exchange. The only thing that I realized last night is that one point, the crouch straps anchor is welded to the body, but I think I can grind it out and still be useable, if that is ok with you. Let me know. My email is [email protected]

Wes.</font color=blue>

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 07-02-2001, 08:47 AM
Keyboard Implanted

sounds like a sweet deal to me man. i will try my darndest to get them out tonite n off to ya tamaree. shoot me your address. here is mine.

Lewis T. Scherer
RT 10 Box 240-A
Tazewell TN 37879

will try to get them out man. grinding the weld shouldnt hurt it. depends on the mount. not sure which ones you got. ifn you gots a 3 inch cut off wheel or a dremel cut off wheel, might be better to use it. just a thought man.
BiLLy bOb

post #5 of (permalink) Old 07-02-2001, 08:56 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

<font color=blue>I should be able to get it off with no problems. I will try to get them off of mine tonight for you also.

Wes Arnold
4811 N. Warriner Rd.
Richmond, VA. 23231

By the way, they are simpsons, less than a year old and slightly dusty from Uwharrie, they are in excellent shape. Also, their blue.

Wes.</font color=blue>

post #6 of (permalink) Old 07-02-2001, 11:12 AM
Keyboard Implanted

understand uwharrie completely man. still got 4 inches of dust in my junker from april.[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]
BiLLy bOb

post #7 of (permalink) Old 07-03-2001, 08:17 AM
Keyboard Implanted

hey housss, got the seat belts off n boxed up. going out today. man, im glad i keep that zuk in the driveway. if not, i would have forgot them. have only hit it 5-6 times. oh well. anyways, here is the tracking number.

1 304 795 03 1006 192 0

its going out today, you might have it thursday, who knows. it wont be in their puters till 4-6 pm dependin what time they run today.
thanks man, lookin forward to those 5-points man!!!
LaTeR
BiLLy bOb

post #8 of (permalink) Old 07-03-2001, 02:57 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

<font color=blue> If I get them to you by Saturday will that be soon enough? I wasn't able to pull them last night, 14 hours at work and it was too late to pull them off when I got home. Since everyone will be closed tomorrow I can get them out Thursday morning and you can have them by Saturday. Will that work? If not I can have them there by Friday if you really need them.

Wes.</font color=blue>

post #9 of (permalink) Old 07-03-2001, 06:22 PM

Hey billybob, you scored!! Who'd a thunk anyone would trade simpson 5-points for stocker seat belts even steven?!!! If I didn't already have 5-points in mine, I'd be overflowin' with envy!! Good for you!

Pillard
'87 Sami, 5.5" SpOA, 33" Pro-Comps, Snorkel, 8k winch, 23" buggy-leafs, etc, etc.
post #10 of (permalink) Old 07-03-2001, 09:06 PM
Keyboard Implanted

hey man, no prob on that belt. understand how it is to pull long hours. been there before, dont like it much. i need all the beauty sleep i can get!![img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] as long as you send them n dont forget me, dont worry, not in a hurry. ship them next week, will be fine.

ppillard, at first honestly, i thought it was too good to be true, so i had to reread his post a few times. heck no was i going to possibly miss this one. kinda like all that stuff from lousiana, too good a deal to pass up. if billtooley wasnt so far away, might have tried to buy his whole pile of parts hes gettin rid of. but too far for me with the melt here n no $$$$$$...[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/mad.gif[/img]
BiLLy bOb

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode