OT-New Movie - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Suzuki GEO All Discussion of all things, Suzuki and GEO

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 06-27-2001, 10:50 PM Thread Starter
Keyboard Implanted

OT-New Movie

Has anybody seen the movie "the fast and the furious". If not you need too. I think im gonna build the spare zuk into a 1/4 mile sleeper. Maybe a grandnational v6 and an automatic. If only i had the money.

Will
"It aint the wand its the magician"
"Keep the shiny side up"
Tread lightly
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 06-27-2001, 10:58 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: OT-New Movie

that is why I do not wanna go and see it...i am scared I will sell my zuk for a honda thingy. They should have made that movie," the zuks and the mud!" then I would have had to go and see it!!!!!!!!!!!!![img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif[/img]!!!!!

" Go Cheap n' Smooth or Forget about it!"

Thanx
Studly
92 Zuki/235's/header/cherry bomb exhaust/Still Building
72 fj40/crate 350/33's/discs
post #3 of (permalink) Old 06-27-2001, 11:04 PM
Keyboard Implanted

nope, sure havent, if i did, i would have to sell all my jap zuks n buy my dam charger body finally. had my motor built for years, got it in a dam limo body, just havent found me a decent priced 69 charger rt500 yet. one of these days i will though....
BiLLy bOb

Do unto others as you want done to you!
If you pack it in, pack it out!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 06-27-2001, 11:07 PM

Nope haven't seen it...doesn't interest me much...Just a bunch of cheap honda's.

A zuk's in the mud movie...now that would be bitchin' . .However what kind of plot would a movie like that have...??

-How many injuries or mishaps have happend after saying to you friends, "Hey, Watch this!!"
post #5 of (permalink) Old 06-27-2001, 11:13 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Well it could star me!! As I show all these import freaks who spend to much money on cars they can not drive that fast anyway...just how much pun and what not is involved in these rigs!! No I am just kiddin but they should come out with that kind of movie man...I have seen like 800 street movies already now bring in the mud!!!

P.S. I really could not have a import cause I would end up putting that thing in the mud!!!! As you can tell things do not last with me!

Thanx
Studly
post #6 of (permalink) Old 06-27-2001, 11:22 PM Thread Starter
Keyboard Implanted

I raced a vtec honda thru a curvy road one time. I was in the sami. I beat him. He got scared when i went from 4th to 2nd in the middle of the s curve and kicked it sideways. He backed out and i won. I know its hard to believe that a sami beat a vtec but he'll be more than happy to tell you i did. Like i say "it aint the wand, its the magician. One more thing, here at "thunder valley" (the NHRA dragstrip behind the nascar track), an acura integra made 9 second 1/4 mile pass.

Will
"It aint the wand its the magician"
"Keep the shiny side up"
Tread lightly
post #7 of (permalink) Old 06-27-2001, 11:25 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

that is one thing I love about the sammy...you can shift it to 2nd from any gear but not to first cause you would probably spin off of the road..bottom line though I do not down shift as I stop cause it worries me about my tranny!

Thanx
Studly
post #8 of (permalink) Old 06-27-2001, 11:36 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

That movie is miss titled....should be Rich kids who don't know a darn thing about driving but have lots of money and lots of time on their hands. I mean come on....Hondas for racing? Then again I love nascar espcially that #88 and he drives a Taurus, so mayabe its a good movie after all.

Drive fast and take chances.
post #9 of (permalink) Old 06-28-2001, 12:58 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

I'm not into that import racing thing, But I had a friend that is (stock crx with body damage of course but nice wheels), He took me to see it. Well I though the movie was bad @ss! I dont know how many cars (tempo's, 80's mustangs, etc) I've seen with a [email protected] paint job and hubrims, or wire wheels with gold spiners, or stock neons with nuthing but clears, all with drivers that think they are cool bumping their stereo. The movie was sweet though, their cars were actually fast. Your right though, when is the last time you saw a mud boggin movie? His there ever really been one?

Jeff Thompson
87 "Stanley" The Samurai, in his stock form
post #10 of (permalink) Old 06-28-2001, 02:07 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Ok guys, ill be honest,,, im KINDA KINDA into the import racing THING. KINDA! but the only reason why is because I LOVE (more like i love to hate) the face on the guy in the Camaro, mustang, any other lowly domestic, when we beat him at the street lite. Its fun racing in the scca... we get pretty competitive and that makes it even funner. ITs all just a competition. But i have been talkin my bro into buyin A VIPER! wich is BAD ARSE I think. that would be the only Newer domestic i would get. i do like those old chargers, challengers, super bees, gts, REal muscle cars. Oh ya, right now we race a Souped up (sory) 94 lude, force fed, nitrous, the goods. But no stupid lookin body moldin Crap that some guys put on theres b/c they think its faster. ours is plain, completely a sleeper, you wouldnt even think its a vtec (but it is ;P) ill try to get a pic sometime.

will i guess ive put my .o2 in huh hehehe.

~GooT~
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.
Do not drink and park, accidents cause people.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode