BiLLy bOb is notorius - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Suzuki GEO All Discussion of all things, Suzuki and GEO

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 06-24-2001, 11:43 PM Thread Starter

BiLLy bOb is notorius

BB, you make quite an impression, my 8 yr old was rattling on today about camping, and I asked him "you mean that place where it was raining so much?" and he said, "you know, that place where that Billy Bob was at". Man, you even upstage Mother Nature!

TGT - NCO

www.northcoastoffroad.com
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 06-25-2001, 08:51 AM
Keyboard Implanted

Re: BiLLy bOb is notorius

i hope that was a compliment from him man... glad he remembered me, i would have personally found something more memorable than me to think of. there were some coooool rigs there.

what had we decided on dinner for you tim? i dont remember for sure. think it was chicken, ribs n salad. was i going to do any potatoes or anything? or was that it? tryin to make a list of stuff to get. oh yeah, home made apple pies for desert.
c u at the melt man!!!!
BiLLy bOb

Do unto others as you want done to you!
If you pack it in, pack it out!
post #3 of (permalink) Old 06-25-2001, 05:34 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

i know the feelin Tim....my 6yo son is always askin when is Bb coming back over to see us

famous last words "BET YOU CAN'T DO THIS"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 06-25-2001, 05:45 PM Thread Starter

BB, your famous skillet chicken (Uwharrie), salad, fruit, ribs, veggie to go with the ribs, your choice. I really appreciate it, your cooking is always a highlight! I have Wed, Thurs, Fri, off from work, so will be cruising in sometime Weds.

TGT - NCO

www.northcoastoffroad.com
post #5 of (permalink) Old 06-25-2001, 08:47 PM
Keyboard Implanted

COOOOL beans man, so, hows that interview doin? aint it only a few days away? keepin yall in my prayers man. i know the anxious feelings allll toooooooooo well man. been there. i hope you have warned her about me, since yall are arriving wed sometime. if ya get there early enough, planning on a chicken dinner that nite too, kinda like a great big thanks present for the izook crew n all the promoters who are behind the scenes. chicken, ribs, salad n fruits n veges is a goo then for friday my friend. your callin the shots on dat one. talked to mom today, can use her grill so looks like im bringing 2 grills to this year.
be fore warned tim, fab fest was only a chip off the block, still workin on funky hair ideas for the melt, please promise me that you will """""WARN""""" Tatayana about me.....[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]
BiLLy bOb

Do unto others as you want done to you!
If you pack it in, pack it out!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode