Anton, come home! - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Suzuki GEO All Discussion of all things, Suzuki and GEO

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 06-24-2001, 12:34 AM Thread Starter
I Do This For The Glory

Anton, come home!

Dude, where you at? I know you're lurking, just itching to post to some of the threads.

FYI, Anton's last post was on the 10th and it was an apology.

Some beat him up pretty bad, not without good reason, but it's time to let byegons be byegones. I think he's probably also beating himself up by not posting here anymore. He has a lot of knowledge and shares it willingly, so he is an asset to the board, like most of the people here.

Oh, and I'm not buying the "He's working hard routine", he may be, but he's always had time in the past to post.

So, come on home Anton, and never forget the past, just don't dwell on it and let it ruin the future.

JEEPN
Winter Harbor, Maine
'81 CJ-8 Scrambled, It's a Jeep, Chevy, IHC kinda thing!
'88.5 Zuki, 5" Calmini, Locked, Swamped, Rolled, and just generally broken in right!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 06-24-2001, 12:42 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: Anton, come home!

he just got a job(so he told me!) and has been going to school [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/blush.gif[/img]!!!! I wish he would find time cause I sure do miss his knowledge [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/frown.gif[/img]!!!!...anton...COME BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

" Go Cheap n' Smooth or Forget about it!"

Thanx
Studly
92 Zuki/235's/header/cherry bomb exhaust/Still Building
72 fj40/crate 350/33's/discs
post #3 of (permalink) Old 06-24-2001, 02:20 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

heheh.Well i talked to him tonight. it was nice talkin to him yet again since that day (the 10th?). hes been workin on paintin his bumper and got a job and still goin to school.

oh ya... hes a lil umm stressed since he hasnt gotten any LOL [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

~GooT~
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.
Do not drink and park, accidents cause people.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 06-24-2001, 09:43 AM
Keyboard Implanted

What do ya mean stressed bacause he hasnt gotten any? He is only what, 14-15yrs old? Damn!

-Brian
<font color=blue>THE ULTIMATE ZUK</font color=blue>
http://www.geocities.com/brianconrad1/
post #5 of (permalink) Old 06-24-2001, 11:28 AM

HERE!! HERE!! JEEPN- I totally agree with you... For months before I got my own user name I would hop on undeer my husbands and read the threads on here...I have learned so much more about the ZUK from all of you...Now when the hubby is talking about something going wrong for him while he is working on it I know more of what is the problem...ANTON was a contributing factor in my learing from this message board along with the rest of you guys...I want to say thanks to you all and ANTON TOO...come on home..
OH and if you are worried about the melt dont be...MEN are MEN and teenagers are teenagers...if someone forgets that, well I guess then a LADY will have to help them remember.
Rae

Sooner or Later you will be shown the light, In the strangest of places if you look just right.
post #6 of (permalink) Old 06-24-2001, 01:49 PM
Keyboard Implanted

RAE,Why would Anton worry about the Melt.He is going to be riding around in a HOT PINK zuke for a week.The Virus/Joke is nothing compare to a week of that.Hope to see you all soon,RR

THANK GOD FOR VETERANS AND SUZUKIS-BOTH KEEP YOU FREE. FOUNDER;INDIANA SUZUKI EMERGENCY RESPONSE TEAM
post #7 of (permalink) Old 06-24-2001, 01:55 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

zuk just jokin. but youth thez days [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]

~GooT~
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.
Do not drink and park, accidents cause people.
post #8 of (permalink) Old 06-24-2001, 09:58 PM

Personally i think anton should come because it would help to see faces to the people he has pissed off and know that they are not going to kill him. He also would see that we are a nice group and putting a face to the reciever of a virus might stop him and help him understand that we dont want them even as a joke. It will also give the zukkin community a chance to see Anon is a great kid and thatd help tons. Its a bruised situation all around but his presence would help heal things, and i think staying in canukland will only worsen his reputation. My over opinionated theory on the whole shabang.

post #9 of (permalink) Old 06-24-2001, 10:21 PM
Keyboard Implanted

I talked to Anton a couple of days ago and I still pick him up at the airport on wed.,so I know he will be at the Melt.RR

THANK GOD FOR VETERANS AND SUZUKIS-BOTH KEEP YOU FREE. FOUNDER;INDIANA SUZUKI EMERGENCY RESPONSE TEAM
post #10 of (permalink) Old 06-25-2001, 01:37 AM

RR- I would gladly trade spots with anton to ease the pain of riding in your HOT PINK ZUK!!! I think that the red in my hair would go nicely with the shade of pink that Porter painted it. I am glad to hear that he will be there. RICK can you believe that it is less than three weeks away now??? I am so ready to go,well except for the truck not being done and packin..but mentally I am THERE! Can't wait to see ya again!!
love RAE

Sooner or Later you will be shown the light, In the strangest of places if you look just right.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode