Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups

Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups (https://forums.off-road.com/forum.php)
-   Suzuki GEO All (https://forums.off-road.com/suzuki-geo-all/)
-   -   Zuks are cool!! (https://forums.off-road.com/suzuki-geo-all/75825-zuks-cool.html)

slowpoke 06-23-2001 11:22 PM

Zuks are cool!!

Seemed to be the overwhelming opinion at the the beach today. Got many thumbs up, looks and double takes. Some folks stopped me to ask what it was I was driving, no one had ever seen a lifted Zuk!! Hell, even driving down the highway at 55mph, backing up traffic got the thumbs up several times....never did get the finger :). At a stop light one guy in Suburban damn near hit a light pole trying to check the Zuk out as he was turning..LOL Anyways had to brag a little,,,,oh yea we pulled out a Yukon that was stuck. Considering he was buried in the sand, the Zuk did good. The Zuk dug in about 4-6"s and just kept on churning till we got the Yukon to hard ground. The wife is hooked on Zuks now, she had a blast, definetly will make buying parts easy now ;)

87 Samurai- 5.12's locked up,4340 front,hybrid rear,4.16's,P/S.,Toy. carb.,DT header, 33's, 2" exhaust and Durabak inside and out.
92 Samurai- Its next!!!

Zookin- a family affair

**DONOTDELETE** 06-23-2001 11:45 PM

Re: Zuks are cool!!

right on bethren! These have to be the most economical and easy/cheapest to modify than any other vehicle I have heard of! Glad to here about your good day...just wish my parents would feel the same way as your wife does now and they would give me some spending money! [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif[/img]!!!

" Go Cheap n' Smooth or Forget about it!"

Thanx
Studly
92 Zuki/235's/header/cherry bomb exhaust/Still Building
72 fj40/crate 350/33's/discs

Buckyo7 06-24-2001 10:56 AM

same here..every day my dad threatens to take mine to the junkyard!!!

BUCK YOU!!!

**DONOTDELETE** 06-24-2001 01:00 PM

heheh heck ya there cool! I always get waves (cept from SOME jeepers) from people who off road, and people who just like how they look. a while back, the cop stopped right next to me after i was just finished muddin in a service road. Cop tells me that he is supposed to arrest anyone who goes back there. but he understood that there is Practically no where to off road, and he used to have a lj (he forgot what model) when he was little. so he understood.

also when im just cruzin the streets, i get waves from all the ladys, they ask me to stop at teh nearest parking lot so they can take a closer look. ITs cool!

~GooT~
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.
Do not drink and park, accidents cause people.

88.5 Samurai 06-24-2001 02:02 PM

Awwww Slowpoke....They were just checking out your new marker light lenses.

**DONOTDELETE** 06-24-2001 03:02 PM

I am starting to see more concrete runners these days cause nobody has the balls to break and fix anything anymore(that is od' because cheap red-necks are starting to be the only ones to wheel and they damn sure have not got the mulla to pay for anything cause they max out there credit cards on there trucks and end up paying it off with the family inheretence!!!!!LOL [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif[/img]!!!!!!!!)

" Go Cheap n' Smooth or Forget about it!"

Thanx
Studly
92 Zuki/235's/header/cherry bomb exhaust/Still Building
72 fj40/crate 350/33's/discs