OH MY GOOOOSH!!!!!!! - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Suzuki GEO All Discussion of all things, Suzuki and GEO

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 06-23-2001, 09:50 PM Thread Starter
Keyboard Implanted

OH MY GOOOOSH!!!!!!!

hey fellers, juss a lil note to let yins know that im on the way home. wanna talk about lil things for a zuk. garsh, gots lots of crap to sell now. will never need all the lil junk outta a zuk. i will contact everybody who i got a list for on the parts from before. just give me some time please.....
BiLLy bOb

Do unto others as you want done to you!
If you pack it in, pack it out!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 06-24-2001, 12:36 AM
I Do This For The Glory

Re: OH MY GOOOOSH!!!!!!!

Heh heh heh, list? Did I hear list?

JEEPN
Winter Harbor, Maine
'81 CJ-8 Scrambled, It's a Jeep, Chevy, IHC kinda thing!
'88.5 Zuki, 5" Calmini, Locked, Swamped, Rolled, and just generally broken in right!
post #3 of (permalink) Old 06-24-2001, 01:00 AM
4xRonin

Safe trip and Godspeed home BB. Lookin forward to your list.

Scott Whitmore
"It's not that it's able to do the job. It's that it's does the job so well"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 06-24-2001, 06:04 PM Thread Starter
Keyboard Implanted

the list i was refering to was the one of who has contacted zuk about the parts as we were dealin on a package deal. got a few body parts to sell, alllllll kinds of insid stuff, dashes, heaters, radiators, some ac acces. (rae, think i found a set of brackets in this crap for you finally)..... stock rims, not much in the way of gears or upgrade goodies. got several calipers, but am wondering as to condition, they have been removed from rig for some time looks like. got some locking hubs, front spindles, few rotors, a 1.6 head(i think), maybe 2. there was no windsheild frame in there (from LA), but i do have a few i would prolly part with. there was some parts that had a lot of interest, i am first going to contact the previous inquirers before i put them up here, seems only fair to do that. if yall need lil things, holler at me, might well have it.
BiLLy bOb

post #5 of (permalink) Old 06-24-2001, 06:41 PM

you can but me down for the ac billybob ! building rig for wife it has to have to things a radio and ac!

RUN IN TO YOU LATER
post #6 of (permalink) Old 06-24-2001, 07:40 PM Thread Starter
Keyboard Implanted

dude, are you installin ac in that rig?? if so, man, thats going to be some pieces.... i do have a complete AC unit. dont know if i can piece together a complete unit from what i brought back, but i got one in my rig. it worked fine last summer before i blew my 1.3. dont have brackets for the ac pump, cant find them, when i do, i have them promised to rae. but the whole ac is complete n charged on my rig. whats a fair price?? are you coming to zukimelt?
BiLLy bOb

post #7 of (permalink) Old 06-25-2001, 01:22 AM

BB- glad to hear that you made it home alive. I was figuring that you had gotten tied up and forgot about the AC brackets for me... When you find em let me know...I am figuring that Mitch will be too tired of wrenchin on the ZUK to put the on board air on before we hit the MELT but we could still use em... Did you write my address down somewheres for yourself or do you need it again? It is jsut a little over two weeks until we head out of michigan bound for corn country(ATTICA) I can't wait to see ya!
Love Rae

Sooner or Later you will be shown the light, In the strangest of places if you look just right.
post #8 of (permalink) Old 06-25-2001, 08:55 AM Thread Starter
Keyboard Implanted

Rae, come on now, i know im a backwerds billhilly, but do you honestly think i would forget a bracket for a beautiful woman????? ummm, ahh, uuhhh, dont answer that one. hahaha i hadnt forgot it, had what looked like one layed out, now found some others that might be for it, gettin confused on these stinkin things. will have to collect them n compare them to a ac zuk thats still complete on the motor. i know i got them, just got to find them. ifn you dont mind, send me your address to my email....
[email protected]
that one i can get anytime, even if my stinkin bro is online.... ifn yall want, i can """"TRY"""" to bring the mounts to the melt...
BiLLy bOb

post #9 of (permalink) Old 06-25-2001, 05:32 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

hey Bb i know someone lookin for a 1.6 head wink wink nod nod

famous last words "BET YOU CAN'T DO THIS"
post #10 of (permalink) Old 06-25-2001, 08:54 PM Thread Starter
Keyboard Implanted

will keep ya in mind man,believe i got 2 out here. prolly round $100 each or so. did you still want that calmini s/r?? if not, going to get rid of the dam thing.
good to see ya back on here man... gonna head down there as soon as i get some free time man, just found out that im goin to chicago this weekend comin to see a chinese doctor that specializes in herbal treatments to see if he can do anything for my kidneys. best part is his office is located right in "china town" in chicago, best eatin in northern illinois right dare now.. ummm goooood. been goin there for 26 years of my life.
BiLLy bOb

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode