ZookMelt - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Suzuki GEO All Discussion of all things, Suzuki and GEO

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 06-23-2001, 03:58 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

ZookMelt

The melt promise's to be great this year,with many people planing on being at summers camp ground on Wed.And a wedding there on Fri.And many custom built Zuks that hasn't been seen before ,like the new KILLER BEE of Bob Norman's and Jeff Chesters that Tim Porter (HARD CORE 4x4) has been working on,maybe TD Grasham will have his new zuk done. There will people with used parts for sale vendors with new parts alot of prizes to be given away and many many cool and neat people to make friends with should be the biggest Zuk avent ever in the USA should be some good food (thanks too Billy Bob)Please don't blow up the camp BB.haha.

And those of you that can't make the Melt or that wants to come after the Melt there will be a tellico ride on july 20-22 (yahoo zuk on the rocks tellico run)post here if you want to know more about it.

QuadZuki,87 spoa,33"wild countrys
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 06-23-2001, 04:12 PM

Re: ZookMelt

hey quadzuki, i see that you're from ft white. any good wheeling up your way ? i live in tampa area but own 15 acres not far from you in suwannee county. been wondering where to wheel in that part of the state. any info would be appreciated!! have fun at the melt!!

cueball
88 hd-top,1.3with weber, calmini cam,headers & 2" exhaust, jacobs ignition, 3" national spua , 4.16 tc gears, 88.5 5th gear,29x10.50 swamper tsl sx's
post #3 of (permalink) Old 06-24-2001, 11:43 AM

Quad- you are right this years MELT is going to be something out of this world. I think that I remember meeting you before. Last year did you attend the wabash fall fest?
Rae

Sooner or Later you will be shown the light, In the strangest of places if you look just right.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 06-24-2001, 04:06 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Hello Rea,
no that wasn't me i think i could be the only zuker out there thats in a wheelchair (Quad) thats in to zuks.I haven't made it out to any of the rides yet but i made to the melt for a couple hours last year we didn't have our zuk with us but i happen to be in the state so i wasn't going to miss seeing what it was like by the time we got there everone was getting ready to hit the trail so i didn't get to talk to anyone and could only stay for a little bit but i got to see that i didn't want to miss it this year.But i don't know if i'm going to be able to or not we just found out my girl friend (Deborah) has something wrong with her heart and i have to make sure that shes going to be ok before i plan anything like the melt.I love to play in the Zuk but nothing like i Love her...Hope to see everyone there..I've meet so many people online that i can't wait to meet if not at the melt some time ..If i make it to the melt i make sure to look for you (Rea)Turk ...

QuadZuki,87 spoa,33"wild countrys
post #5 of (permalink) Old 06-25-2001, 01:34 AM

TURK- I remembered seeing someone last yr at the FALL FEST that was in a white JEEP or a ZUK (yes i know the difference) but didn't have a photo of it to help remind me. He was running the same tires and was also in a chair...I was impressed with how well he drove thru the rock crawling comp...thought it may have been you. I am so sorry to hear that your girlfriend it ill...my thoughts go out to the both of you in hopes that all will be well. I would love to meet the both of you at the MELT this year in the chance that her health will allow the trip. Please take care of each other...
Rae

Sooner or Later you will be shown the light, In the strangest of places if you look just right.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode