Off Roading Forums banner

test drive...

309 views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  Yankee Tim 
#1 ·
well guys, im almost out the door to go put that new tcase on my zook... cant wait to drive it! ill tell ya'll how it went when i get back on sunday...

ya'll have a good weekend and please, please, go outside and stay off the computer... i wont be able to catch up with 300 posts when i get back!

Steve /wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif
'88 Suzuki Samurai
'99 Toyota Tacoma (Tow Vehicle)
bassmstr99@aol.com
Texas A&M Off-Road
FTAC of 2003

See less See more
#4 ·
I will be installing Capn_Crunch's SPOA lift Sunday. Hopefully with the two of us, while he is pulling the axles, drag links and what not, I can have the perches welded up and ready to go back on.

87' Samurai/1.6 Tracker/40mm Mikunis/header/2" exhaust/5.5" SPOA/shackle lift/CJ-Sami springs/Cross over steering/4" Pitman arm/31x13.50 TSL-SX/Pumpkin caps/Roll cage and bumpers in progress...

#5 ·
Mee too ! lets see, I am going to finish the suburban,
(Shocks and oil leak) and then finish the towbar for the zook, finish the on-board air, Help Max with his 5000 projects, Etc..

Glenn
87' Zook Spoa,M/L 33's, 4.16 tcase,4.62 gears Camo,Header,2"exhuast, Cam.
Lockers, 8klb winch, -Wildweasel2 NE4WI- club http://www.cs.umass.edu/~glenn/personal.html

#9 ·
I am going to try to finish up my rear disc brake conversion. I found my short side axle splines severly twisted, its now going to be my spare. Long side was OK. I am glad I am doing this conversion, I found the brake shoes I put in last summer to be COMPLETLY worn out, they have less then 400 miles on them! For those of you running oversive tires, KEEP AN EYE ON THEM! If I was not doing this conversion I might not have checked them for another 400 miles.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.