Why does anton send virus?? - Page 6 - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Suzuki GEO All Discussion of all things, Suzuki and GEO

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #51 of (permalink) Old 06-16-2001, 01:30 AM

Re: Why does anton send virus??

JEEPN- thank you for someone finally seeing where i am coming from! The envelope has been licked, the coffin nailed, the horse beat to DUST!!! I appreciate the concerns that everyone has over the virus sending blah blah blah, We all now know what happened...I have been warned.. and i am moving on.
Yes, I did have my ZUK attacked with a hammer, claw end of an estwing... The body we have now, used to belong to a friends truck(he's got a new one now, we grabbed up the body and frame)...while driving the ZUK over a four lane divided draw bridge during rush hour traffic in the snow (I am not making this up)the hood flew up on him... after swerving all over the place and getting it to the side of the bridge and high on adrenaline, he got the hood down and in a fit of rage over that he took to whoopin the crap outta the hood and front driver's fender, oh and the tailgate(been replaced now)...funny story actually.
Love to all!!
Rae

Sooner or Later you will be shown the light, In the strangest of places if you look just right.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #52 of (permalink) Old 06-16-2001, 09:55 PM
I Do This For The Glory

I have never had that happen, by my older brother has done it on every jeep he owns. He is at the point all his SPARE hoods have the same dent as well. He's been eyeing mine, but I won't give it up.

Funny story.

We bought a farmhouse a few years ago when we had to find a new place (rental needed too much work, so we had to vacate). Well, we got a nice deal on it, in a similar fashion. It's an old farmhouse (c.1815, before Maine was a state, 4 bedroom), fully modernized and insulated, new wiring, furnace, hot water, everything. Turns out a guy was renting it and went nuts, so he remodeled the place one day with a 12Ga shotgun. The insurance paid for all the upgrades. No one wanted to own a house "remodeled", so we were able to pick it up for about 40% off the asking price, and everything was new in '97 and completed. The really good news is it has enough barn space (post and beam, all original) to hold 8 jeeps (or 10 Zuks), all with their own workspace, and 4 acres of field out back, complete with mud run to let the jeeps and zuks run free (free range Zuk?). The drawback is no cutting or welding in the barn, there is 187 years worth of old hay underneath along with the original loose hay wagon.

Aaah, the deals we pick up from others...

JEEPN
Winter Harbor, Maine
'81 CJ-8 Scrambled, It's a Jeep, Chevy, IHC kinda thing!
'88.5 Zuki, 5" Calmini, Locked, Swamped, Rolled, and just generally broken in right!
post #53 of (permalink) Old 06-17-2001, 11:55 PM

*drooling* over the size of your barn. If we had a place that big for the ZUK and all the spare parts that my Hubby had been collecting than i might be able to park my 2000 honda in the garage instead of outside.
Rae

Sooner or Later you will be shown the light, In the strangest of places if you look just right.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #54 of (permalink) Old 06-23-2001, 07:47 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Man this post has almost broke 1,000!!! But hey I can't see page 2.... What happened? The server can't take it!

post #55 of (permalink) Old 06-23-2001, 07:50 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

It works now

post #56 of (permalink) Old 06-23-2001, 09:16 PM
Keyboard Implanted

After reading the posts regarding this issue, I feel compelled to share some thoughts.....

Culpability and taking responsiblity for your actions....
We learn this at an early age (or should). If we misbehaved, there were actions taken to "punish' us, thereby making the connection of unacceptable behavior and consequences. Simple, right? Maybe not....
Left unchecked, a child that doesn't recognize the difference between acceptable & unacceptable behavior, will more than likely run amuk in life. Not all the time, but the odds favor that.
Our responsibility lies in NOT enabling that type of behavior. Not doing anything to 'poor little Johnny' allows it to continue. In the final analysis, we enable that behavior.

Compassion.......
Sometimes with the best of intent, it can fail us miserabley. There are those who use it against us or to 'get over' on us. Sad, but true. Ultimately, it is sad on them because they miss a huge lesson in life.

Regardless of coming from a home in turmoil or a stable home life, we STILL are resposible. Cases in point....Was Colin Furgeson less guilty by way of Black rage? Was Joel Rifkin less guilty because he was adopted? A better question to ask is "Are their victims any less dead because their childhood and early years were less than perfect?"
Or maybe, is my PC less "toasted" because of a malicious virus some wayward child sent?

What to do......
Protect yourself. Simple. I believe that we know who is honorable and who might not be. Judge accordingly....
But where is the justice? There probably isn't any in the way some would want. I find some comfort in knowing that at some time in their life, they will realize who they are and what they've done and become utterly disgusted and ashamed of themselves. They won't be able to look at themselves in the mirror with straight eyes.......
I am a firm believer in karmic justice - what goes around comes around. Unfortuneatley, it rarely arrives in the hour of our want........

All Good Medicine,
Crow

Creator, everything we do leaves a track. May our tracks be ones we would want you to see and others to follow......

post #57 of (permalink) Old 06-24-2001, 10:38 AM

CROW- i love reading your posts, they always make me think about how i am, what i have been doing and if it has been the right way to handle myself and the situation. thanks for helping me keep myself in check.
Rae

post #58 of (permalink) Old 06-24-2001, 10:44 AM
Buckyo7

ok for now on NO ONE POST ON THIS TOPIC!!!!! MY COMPUTER CANT TAKE IT!!!!! IT TAKES FOREVER TO LOAD AND I HATE SEEING THIS POST ON THE TOP OF THE LIST EVERY TIME I GET ON..IS THERE A WAY TO DELEETE IT??

BUCK YOU!!!
post #59 of (permalink) Old 06-24-2001, 11:31 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Wait until it breaks 1,000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

post #60 of (permalink) Old 07-01-2001, 11:40 AM

Post deleted by Capn_Crunch

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode