Fabfest - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Suzuki GEO All Discussion of all things, Suzuki and GEO

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 05-28-2001, 11:46 AM
lilzeus

Fabfest

Hey guys, this is Micah, I am finally on the BB! I just wanted to throw a few shout outs to all the guys who came to the Fabfest. First off, Ranger Rick was an absolutely wonderful and gracious host. If you needed anything, Rick got it for you. John and Billy Bob took care of the food arrangements, and it worked out better than I could imagine! Billy Bob can C.O.O.K.! And John provided those burgers, thanks guys, it was mmmmm mmmmmm good! Tim Porter provided a helping hand to everyone who asked of him. Even me! hehe Thanks Tim, cant wait to get my skid plate on! Billy Bob also helped a bunch on Trail's suspension, props again Billy, yer just rack'n up those brownie points! I would like to thank Tim Tackett from North Coast Offroad. He brought a ton of stuff. Tim, I can tell you that you have an extremely loyal customer base because of your absolutely superb customer service. The guys couldnt stop talking about it.

Rick, John, Billy Bob, Tommy, Ryan and Nate, and myself all made it to the Badlands. We had a SPECTACULAR time! Atleast I did. Tommy, if driving that stocker where you did didnt impress you, then you are blind! hehe Just goes to show what great trail vehicles Samis are, even in stock form. Rick's truck looked and ran great, I bet he cant wait for the Melt when he can thrash it a little. John, keep trying the tough stuff, you can do it man, you got the truck for it! Billy Bob had the breakage award, snapped an upper shock mount in half. Nice job buddy! Stay off those bike and quad only jumps. Whatch out for Ryan, this guy has a future! Your rig did well too buddy. Thanks for hangin with me and helping out when I needed it. All in all, the Fabfest was a huge success! It will probably reach Zukimelt status in a couple years! Let that be a warning to you Rick, or a blessing! I cant say enough about the success of the Fab Fest, what a great time!

See you guys at the Melt! or sooner

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 05-28-2001, 12:44 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: Fabfest

Micah, welcome to the board.
It was a great time! Weather being what it was we still got lots done. The badlands were great to. Your words of motivation? do get reaction[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Next time I will have positive arched springs[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img] and a skid plate.

John
87 suzuski samurai
post #3 of (permalink) Old 05-28-2001, 01:13 PM
Old Hand

Hi Micah! Great to see you on the board. I had a blast too. I arrived back home at 4am this morning. Thanks Rick for organizing the whole event and for your hospitality, and to everyone else who made it such a fun trip. Thanks for dinner two times Billy Bob!!
I'll see you guys all at the "Melt" I hope.

-Ryan
'88 Sami. locked, Warned, lifted, geared. Two track mind
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 05-28-2001, 01:59 PM
zukikid

hi ya micah,thanks for the comps ,look forward to the melt.se ya soon .
tommy (aka zukikid )

proud owner of the SUPER stock zuk. :-)
post #5 of (permalink) Old 05-28-2001, 04:45 PM
Keyboard Implanted

Well to all that came,it was you being there that made it what it was.All I provided was 7 days of rain,hail,high winds[blew down BillyBobs cook tent down several times],no power when the storm came in ,and mud in the camp site and garage.I guess I did my part-the rest of it was you guys.Thanks for coming and we may do it again next year.thanks to all that came,I also had a blast,RR

THANK GOD FOR VETERANS AND SUZUKIS-BOTH KEEP YOU FREE. FOUNDER;INDIANA SUZUKI EMERGENCY RESPONSE TEAM
post #6 of (permalink) Old 05-28-2001, 05:33 PM

RR has the neighor see the mud pit yet [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif[/img] i saw we drop the cold for next year . i don't mind the rain LOL

Trail Walking(arkansas trails) on Tenn Walkers , the first 4X4[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
Home Pagehttp://home.talkcity.com/SparkplugSt/trailwalker1/
post #7 of (permalink) Old 05-28-2001, 09:28 PM
Keyboard Implanted

YEP,He came home today.He dragged the pota-pot out to the middle of the road.He will be pissed when he finds out he has to help cover the cost of putting the drive back in shape.Talk to you later.RR

THANK GOD FOR VETERANS AND SUZUKIS-BOTH KEEP YOU FREE. FOUNDER;INDIANA SUZUKI EMERGENCY RESPONSE TEAM
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode