Last shot 88 Samurai - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Suzuki GEO All Discussion of all things, Suzuki and GEO

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 05-17-2001, 08:01 PM
Loweguy

Last shot 88 Samurai

Okay...

One more time. I'm selling my 88. It's a nice little truck, will need some brake work, but runs pretty well. 134k miles. Lots of accessories, 2" body and 3/4" shackle lift with 5 x 31x10.5s on 15x7 NEW chrome spokes. Too much to mention.

$1200 and come get it-within a week! That's a bargain and you KNOW THAT!!! Come steal my truck before I change my mind!

Michael O

Michael O
-01 Nissan Frontier
-00 Mitsubishi Eclipse
-88 Samurai
'Sometimes you're the pigeon, Sometimes you're the statue'
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 28-429279-zukclean.JPG (61.0 KB, 7 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 05-18-2001, 01:22 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: Last shot 88 Samurai

You take $900 CASH

post #3 of (permalink) Old 05-18-2001, 07:13 AM
Loweguy

Just to clarify, for everyone.

I want $1200 for the truck. It is located in Cheshire, CT. I will not take $1150. I want $1200.

I have NO need to sell the truck...the fact I'm selling is NOT a money issue. If I still have it in September I'm fine with it.

However, it's a fun little ride for someone who has the time to enjoy it. I am not way out on price and the truck has a good history.

If you are SERIOUS and live near enough to come get it let me know. Please, no more off-the-cuff offers before you see the truck in person.

Thanks
Michael O
-01 Nissan Frontier
-00 Mitsubishi Eclipse
-88 Samurai
-83 Mercury Zephyr
-coming soon...'01 Mustang GT
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 05-19-2001, 10:56 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

the offer I gave was not an off the cuf offer I was just wanting to know if you would take it for the zook I guess not. I was not trying to affend you if thats what you thought!

post #5 of (permalink) Old 05-20-2001, 08:11 PM
Loweguy

I'm not mad, don't misunderstand. What I didn't (and don't) understand is how somebody in TN is going to bid on a truck 900 miles away without asking any questions about it. I am happy to 'deal' with anyone, but I take it as a sign of a general lack of seriousness when people start throwing out numbers without much information.

The truck is likely going on Ebay soon. I don't really care how much I get out of it-I just want it out of the way. My inclination is not to give it away, however.

My real wish is to find a 15 or 16 year old looking for their first car. I would cut them a HECK of a deal because I think the Zuki would be a great teen 4x4 (it's a great 30 year old 4x4 I know), and I would like somebody else to enjoy some of what I have over the last year.

My point-if you're serious, ask questions, and let me know you are SERIOUS. I have yet to conduct an actual car deal on a BBS...normally details and questions are handled in private. I rarely visit this board, so email me if [email protected]

Thanks all.

Michael O
-01 Nissan Frontier
-00 Mitsubishi Eclipse
-88 Samurai
post #6 of (permalink) Old 05-20-2001, 09:50 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

heck of a deal for a Teen eh? heheh.

dont want to bad talk on guys my age, but i know kids who can ask #s all day, and it means nuthin to them cept for the year. its sad. Mike, make sure they know what they are doing. i have "friends" who are "serious off roaders" and they have Mazda b2000, honda accord, anything BUT true 4x4.

but they try, and will learn, thx for being a supporter mike hehe.

PS whole point of that... i was board. bahahaah

~Goot
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
Yah it stinks and is giving you a headache it's a desil
post #7 of (permalink) Old 05-20-2001, 10:23 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

The zook looked very nice in the pic you sent and if you were going to give it away for 8 or 900$ then I would drive there I have a trailer and don't mind driveing I love to take road trips but I can aslo understand were you are coming from as to let a 16 year old have it he or ahe would probly love it so I will leave it at that.

post #8 of (permalink) Old 05-21-2001, 11:00 AM

Michael:

Check your aol e-mail. I sent you a message.

Jeff

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode