Off Roading Forums banner

urban camo finished!!!

514 views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  **DONOTDELETE** 
G
#1 ·
heres some pix of my 60 dollar paint job. it has 3 coats of primer, 3 coats of automotive white as base. interior & frame are herculined. underside is undercoated. the camo is satin dark blue, black, light blue.

couple more days and it should be trail ready. can't wait!

build it, break it, then build it better.

Attachments

See less See more
G
#8 ·
thanx guys for the compliments. took me and a couple friends a lotta work to get it there. total lift is hard to tell. i have a 3" body lift, spoa toy axles about (5") and yj leafs about (4.5") those are some beat up 33x12.5 ta's. it will raise it another 1" the tires raise the truck about 5" over stock. its kinda tall. but its just as wide also. should be very stable, and seeems to be very flexible.

#10 ·
I gotta say those seats look more comfy than my lay-z-boy,anyday/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif.How are they on the trail?

1 cross plus
3 nails
----------------
4 given /wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif
If only I wheeled as much as Im on this board/wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif

G
#11 ·
interior is back in it now. just stock, ripped torn jx seats. i donno if they are more comfy than the lawnchairs? with some seatcovers they will look better though and the roll cage will protect us then also. hopefully get ya guys some trail pix this in a copuple weeks. Jim

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.