89 tracker for sale $500 - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Suzuki GEO All Discussion of all things, Suzuki and GEO

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 05-09-2001, 10:38 PM Thread Starter
Keyboard Implanted

89 tracker for sale $500

ok peoples, i have found yall a deal. i got too many bills right now and can not afford to take on another one. i have located a 89 tracker. 1.6 8v motor, 5 speed, NO power steering. dont know miles, the motor was rebuilt approx a year ago. (tried to buy it a year ago, but they were in the process of rebuilding the motor) well, its for sale in the local paper for $500. i looked at it today. IT DOES NOT run. the motor is locked tighter than a welded diff. pulled the dip stick, not a sign of oil on it. we know what that means. the tires are ok, both front fenders have rub rash on them. the drivers door also has a small case of rub rash, the insides are dirty. not ripped and ragged, just dirty from what i seen today. there is a clear title. it is a rag top, it is in fair to good shape. windsheild is not broke, body not rusted out. for the life of me, dont even remember if it has air. anyways, as of now, i do not have pictures, i can try to get some friday. no promises though. overall, the body is nice. could drive it as is with no problems prolly if you redid the motor.

the above is all i know about the truck. i DO NOT know the lady selling it. i just know it is for sale, thought somebody on here might be interested. i can be a middle man as far as picking it up and storing it. that is no problem. delivery MIGHT be possible. there is a car show in new jersey i wouldnt care to attend the first week in july, but no set plans on that. if you want more information on the tracker. here is the number for the lady who owns it. 606 248 7430 call her as i DO NOT know anything else. in talking to her today, she didnt sound like she would budge much on the price, but you might haggle better than me. good luck. like i said, if you need storage, i can do that for you.
later fellers
BiLLy bOb

fergot to tell ya, its located where kentucky, virginia and tennessee meet, in middlesboro kentucky.

Do unto others as you want done to you!
If you pack it in, pack it out!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 05-10-2001, 01:09 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: 89 tracker for sale $500

??car show in new jersey??

What car show you talkin about BB?

post #3 of (permalink) Old 05-10-2001, 08:40 AM Thread Starter
Keyboard Implanted

morris mini car show. not sure on location or anything. just heard about it yesterday. ran across my mind. nothing definate yet.

UPDATE, got a web page n lil info if you want it.
================
http://www.minispares.com/Events_Det...Country=United States
===========================
BiLLy bOb

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 05-11-2001, 01:43 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

BB you nisted a good ride at Telico me misted you may be next time

post #5 of (permalink) Old 05-11-2001, 01:57 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Hey BB, I live 10 minutes from that show. Let me know if your going. I can'nt take you in since I dont live alone but I can help you out with getting cheaper lodging if need be. Plus I could give you the tour of the area.

post #6 of (permalink) Old 05-11-2001, 08:39 AM Thread Starter
Keyboard Implanted

zuki4x4, i know i missed it man, but i needed to get the dodge home. wish i could have been there. wes was tellin me that the misses are upset cause i was a no-show. sorry.[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/frown.gif[/img] we will have to set up a ride down your way sometime soooon. rekon cueball is up to another ride up here? hahaha man, he's dedicated.

itsjustjay, to tell you the truth man, the show is prolly not going to happen, i just offered that as a way to offset my $$$$ of going to it. could bring the tracker all the way up there. split the cost of delivery. as of now, who knows. hard to tell with me. thanks for the offer though. will definately keep you in mind next time i head up that way.
later
BiLLy bOb

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode