NC Zuker - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Suzuki GEO All Discussion of all things, Suzuki and GEO

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 04-29-2001, 06:16 PM
SPAMurai

NC Zuker

Hi guys - Just beginning the buildup of an '87 Sammy I bought last month. So far, it came with a 2" body lift and 30x9.5's... That's a start, anyway.

Do the Zuki guys in NC get together for any kind of events? A friend of mine in CNC 4x4 said there were many zukis at "Zoowharrie" a few weeks ago? Anyway, I hope to meet y'all & go for some rides. Please let me know if there's another ride coming up. Thanks,

Steve O.
'87 SPAMurai, 30's & lifted, locked up soon (I hope!)
'87 4-Runner, 31's, locked & lifted, souped up 22RE

'87 4-Runner, 31's, Downey headers & 2.5" cat-back, Flowmaster, 3" lift, and locked.
'87 SPAMurai, 30's, 2" lift, to be locked soon.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 04-29-2001, 06:37 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: NC Zuker

Steve,
The next Zuwharrie will hopefully be in October. Just keep checking in for the details.
ROB

post #3 of (permalink) Old 04-29-2001, 08:43 PM

We have smaller trailrides during the year. The Uwharrie run is the biggest. Check out my friends webpage, it has pics of all of our rides- http://www.geocities.com/jbird88_5/

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 04-29-2001, 08:46 PM
Keyboard Implanted

hey steve, in addition to 88.5's reply, there is a message board on Jbirds site, read up on it, there is some info on a ride coming up put on by the carolina trail blazers if im not mistaken. definately plan on zuwharrie in october though man!!!
just a thought.
BiLLy bOb

Do unto others as you want done to you!
If you pack it in, pack it out!
post #5 of (permalink) Old 04-30-2001, 07:00 AM
Keyboard Implanted

SPAMurai, I'm about an hr. south east of you! I'm in Goldsboro N.C. and I just went to the ZUWHARRIE Event a few weeks ago, I had a blast! Plan on going to the next one in Oct. If you want to, there are a few trails around here that I go to with my Zuk, stop by some time! I ride with another zuk here, he is putting a 350 engine in his, going to be Cool! If you need any parts, let me know! I have a stock zuk that is going to get a bunch of other truck parts put on it, like Toyota axles! Check out my web-page for some pic's of Zuwharrie! Jay's web-page will have pic's up soon, I hope! Talk to ya later

<font color=blue>Brian</font color=blue><font color=blue>THE ULTIMATE ZUK</font color=blue>
http://www.geocities.com/brianconrad1/
post #6 of (permalink) Old 04-30-2001, 07:56 AM
ronin

Hey SPAMurai, welcome to the club. I am right next door to you. I am about 10 minutes outside of Raleigh. There seems to be a lot of Zooks in NC so your in good company.

later

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode