WHOOOO HOOOOOO - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Suzuki GEO All Discussion of all things, Suzuki and GEO

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 04-27-2001, 01:00 PM Thread Starter
Keyboard Implanted

WHOOOO HOOOOOO

well everybody, i got some great news. that dodge ive been talkin about is mine after all. when i talked to the guy on the phone the other day, it was described as being rougher than i wanted. well, after making a 240 mile round trip last night after work, i have decided to get the truck. got him down from $5200 to $4600. helps since i got to replace some of the parts. it is a beauty of a rig. going to need a hood and fender. got a hood though. also needs a radiator. oh well, beggers cant be choosers huh?? go to pay for it monday and take the radiator so i can get it fixed. hopefully the saturday following i will be installing the radiator n bringing her home. really lookin forward to it!!!!!!!!!!! will have pics as soon as possible.
thanks again to all who said some good words to the good man for me. it helps.
BiLLy bOb

Do unto others as you want done to you!
If you pack it in, pack it out!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 04-27-2001, 01:06 PM
Keyboard Implanted

Re: WHOOOO HOOOOOO

Thats cool, maybe you won't have to drive the Zuk home from N.C. next time you come to Uwharrie![img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif[/img] Send some pic's when you get them! Talk to ya later

<font color=blue>Brian</font color=blue><font color=blue>THE ULTIMATE ZUK</font color=blue>
http://www.geocities.com/brianconrad1/
post #3 of (permalink) Old 04-27-2001, 05:16 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Sounds great BB. One of the guys I wheel with has one to tow his rig. The power is awesome!

John
87 suzuski samurai
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 04-28-2001, 11:12 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

good for you BB now you can come to Telico this weekend right [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

post #5 of (permalink) Old 04-28-2001, 11:14 PM Thread Starter
Keyboard Implanted

wish i could ma man, got to go put in a radiator this weekend coming. hope to bring that dodge home while your riding tellico. have fun for me man.
BiLLy bOb

post #6 of (permalink) Old 04-28-2001, 11:22 PM

What model dodge ya get

87 Samurai- 5.12's locked up,4340 front,hybrid rear,4.16's,P/S.,Toy. carb.,DT header, 33's, 2" exhaust and Durabak inside and out.
92 Samurai- Its next!!!

Zookin- a family affair
post #7 of (permalink) Old 04-28-2001, 11:38 PM Thread Starter
Keyboard Implanted

its a 91 long bed dually with the pick up bed on it. got the cummins turbo diesel in it. got 180,000 miles on it. bank listed loan on it, with these miles in the roughest shape listed as having a $5500 loan on it. i "must" fix the radiator to be able to drive it. i got some of the other parts needed to fix it. nice to collect old junk/vehicles! it is already set up for a goose neck trailer, has a class III frame hitch on it and is wired for trailer brakes with a controler too. every option available in 91, complete to electric adjust outside mirrors.
its a sweety!!!
BiLLy bOb

post #8 of (permalink) Old 04-28-2001, 11:40 PM

Thats way to nice of a ride for you Billy, your bound to ruin your image cruising in a limo like that! I sure like the sound of it though, guess ill see it at zukimelt...

post #9 of (permalink) Old 04-28-2001, 11:56 PM

Congrats BB, I got a 97' 1 ton CTD. Has 300k+ on it, motor aint never been tore into yet. I had trouble with the 5spd, dropped 5th gear 4 times in 200k. Pulling 25k + everyday didnt help that problem either. I dropped an Allison545 and brownie in it = 12 spds here is some pics of mine
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/Album...a=11772998&f=0

87 Samurai- 5.12's locked up,4340 front,hybrid rear,4.16's,P/S.,Toy. carb.,DT header, 33's, 2" exhaust and Durabak inside and out.
92 Samurai- Its next!!!

Zookin- a family affair
post #10 of (permalink) Old 04-29-2001, 12:23 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

CONGRATES BB,
I OWN A 95 D/R WITH THE C/T/D. MORE POWER THAN I NEED BUT IT TOWS LIKE A SONAVAGUN !!!! I USE IT TO TOW MY TRUCK TRAILER WITH AN XJ ON IT AND IT GETS ABOUT 18 MPG ALL THE TIME. THATS NOT BAD CONSIDERING THE WEIGHT ITS PULLING. THE DOWN SIDE IS WHEN ITS EMPTY IT RIDES LIKE A TRUCK !!!!!
LOL LOL LOL
GOOD LUCK BB

89 2D XJ, 9+" OF LIFT, LOCKED F&R, 4.56, 4.1 LR, 38 X 12.5 TSLs AND TO MANY OTHERS TO LIST !!

I LIKE IT DIRTY,
XJ89XJ
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode