RRO Rear Up Front FLEX! (pic's) - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Suzuki GEO All Discussion of all things, Suzuki and GEO

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 04-23-2001, 04:51 PM Thread Starter
Keyboard Implanted

RRO Rear Up Front FLEX! (pic\'s)

Here is a few pic's from my trip to Uharrie this past weekend! I installed the RRO Rear Up Front Kit and I have to say that for the first time on the trail it was GREAT! I went over a few rocks that I know I wouldn't of made it with out the kit on! The amount of Flex that you get with this kit is amazing! The ride is much better also on the road! I didn't know that by just putting rear spings up front would net me this much wheel travel with 16x35 Boggers. Check out the pic's for your self! Glenn, you can copy and save the pic's and use them if you want to!?!

<font color=blue>Brian</font color=blue><font color=blue>THE ULTIMATE ZUK</font color=blue>
http://www.geocities.com/brianconrad1/
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 04-23-2001, 04:52 PM Thread Starter
Keyboard Implanted

Re: RRO Rear Up Front FLEX! (pic\'s)

Here are a few more...

<font color=blue>Brian</font color=blue><font color=blue>THE ULTIMATE ZUK</font color=blue>
post #3 of (permalink) Old 04-23-2001, 04:58 PM

That looks really good brian. Did you add or take out any leafs from the rear packs? how are they holding up with that heavy 4.3? whos red zuk is that and what size swampers? I going to send you an e-mail

anton

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 04-23-2001, 05:03 PM Thread Starter
Keyboard Implanted

Here are a few more pic's from the trip to Uharrie! ALOT of Zuks and other trucks made it for the weekend trip!

post #5 of (permalink) Old 04-23-2001, 05:25 PM Thread Starter
Keyboard Implanted

Anton, I don't have the 4.3L in that Zuk! Its going into my other Zuk that I'm building now with the Toyota axles and YJ springs! Here is a pic of it! The only leaf that I took out was the overload! I didn't add any to the pack. (my carport is a mess when I was getting ready for Uharrie, I'm sure the wife is going to say something about it today)

post #6 of (permalink) Old 04-23-2001, 07:53 PM
Keyboard Implanted

geeeeeze zuk jr, i now how you are now man. post pics of your rig, dales rig, and everybody else's rigs, but im not good enough huh??? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA too bad i wasnt able to take her for a spin, im contemplating that same kit for one of the next zuks. hopefully in october huh?
later
BiLLy bOb

Do unto others as you want done to you!
If you pack it in, pack it out!
post #7 of (permalink) Old 04-23-2001, 09:43 PM Thread Starter
Keyboard Implanted

Yeah, sorry BB! Corey, the guy with the Blazer that you pulled out a few times, has all the pic's of you and your BAD HILL BILLY TEEF! Hehehehe I'll see him at work tomorrow and ask to see the disc that has all of his pic's and post them here also! Oh, but wait...I DO have a pic of you...Here you are in the woods gooffing off! And by the way, thanks for pulling me off of the Mountain![img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

post #8 of (permalink) Old 04-23-2001, 10:25 PM
Keyboard Implanted

no problem man, like i always say. one hand warshes the other. never have left anyone stranded or alone on the trail personally. dont intend on it either.

no need to mention my teef man, they needed brushed, they looked bad and prolly smelled funny. tried cleanin with turpintine but didnt work well. [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/frown.gif[/img] i couldnt locate my dam steel bristle brush so i just had to make due with a pocket knife. [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] hope they were half white at least!!!!! [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] congratulations to corey again on that blazer man, thats the first time i have ever seen a full size k-5 3 feet in the air!!!!!!!!!! hope he got that seal n shock fixed with no probs.
c u in october if not b4!!!
BiLLy bOb

Do unto others as you want done to you!
If you pack it in, pack it out!
post #9 of (permalink) Old 04-24-2001, 01:33 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Cool pics. Mind if I use one on our website to show off the rear swap flex and how it looks installed?

What size tires are those anyway? I'm guessing 35s?

On a side (safety) note.... I'd gusset those shackles if you do much highway driving.

http://www.rocky-road.com
post #10 of (permalink) Old 04-24-2001, 06:18 AM Thread Starter
Keyboard Implanted

Glenn, you can use any and all pic's that you want for your web site! And yes, the tires are 16x35 Boggers on 15x10" wheels with 2.5" backspacing! The Zuk only drives on the road to work, witch is only less then a mile away! I live on a military base and everything is close by! Top seed on base is only 35MPH, so the zuk feels safe at that speed! Its never on the freeway, but I have had her up to 63MPH just to find out my top speed![img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img] That was a one time thing...feels like going 90MPH in a GO-CART!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode