My handy work - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Suzuki GEO All Discussion of all things, Suzuki and GEO

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 04-14-2001, 05:03 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

My handy work

Well, i thought id post my beautiful handy work for everyone to admire... it almost looks like a rainbow doesnt it?

Justin
Bbytrkr
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 28-396593-souvenir.JPG (41.4 KB, 0 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 04-14-2001, 06:21 AM

Re: My handy work

man how did you do that ???

Trail Walking(arkansas trails) on Tenn Walkers , the first 4X4[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
Home Pagehttp://home.talkcity.com/SparkplugSt/trailwalker1/
post #3 of (permalink) Old 04-14-2001, 09:02 AM
Keyboard Implanted

looks like you almost found that mysterious noise huh? what happened? fill it with water?[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/frown.gif[/img] hope you git it going soon.
BiLLy bOb

Do unto others as you want done to you!
If you pack it in, pack it out!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 04-14-2001, 11:52 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

I got a buyer for that Sami in Indian Springs if you need cash to fix the tracker, actually 2 of them that would probably fight to the death over it, my Grandpa who is a die hard all american iron guy thinks mine is "kinda cute" and saw my buddies lifted one and wants one to play with now, and my friend with the lifted one has a roomate thats itching for any 4x4, trouble is he only has like $1000 to spend.

JAG
Las Vegas NV

<font color=red> 90 X-Cab Toyota V6 5Speed, 4 inch procomp, 3 inch DC, 35x 12.50 BFG Baja's.[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif[/img]
<font color=red> 87 K5 Blazer Silverado. The womans wrecked ride 3/26/01.......Grrrrr
<font color=red> 84 Sami SJ410 Playtoy
post #5 of (permalink) Old 04-14-2001, 04:51 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Well no one is getting my Sammi, its definately hands off, and the only hope i have of even having a trail rig ready by August when im going to need it. Bbytrkr IS however in the middle of being resurrected, but will be sold at that point that she is. Im buying an early 90s XJ.. it'll pull double duty as a daily driver and tow vehicle for a trail sammi. Oh yeah, well, that bent rod came under weird circumstances, about a month ago or so now, i drowned bbytrkr, and at that point, i knew i had done some bottom end damage, i just knew it... and on my way back from reno about a month later, she started knocking.. and that was the end of that.

Justin
Bbytrkr
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode