A few pic's of 4wheeling - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Suzuki GEO All Discussion of all things, Suzuki and GEO

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 04-09-2001, 02:56 PM Thread Starter
Keyboard Implanted

A few pic\'s of 4wheeling

Here is a link to my site that I put a few new pic's on! http://www.geocities.com/brianconrad1/pics.html I just went out to have some fun one weekend and took some pic's, hope that you all enjoy! Here is a preview of one...

<font color=blue>Brian</font color=blue><font color=blue>THE ULTIMATE ZUK</font color=blue>
http://www.geocities.com/brianconrad1/
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 04-09-2001, 03:02 PM

Re: A few pic\'s of 4wheeling

Man that sammis gargantuan!!!Uhh,is that a daily driver?[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

1 cross plus
3 nails
----------------
4 given [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
If only I wheeled as much as Im on this board[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]
post #3 of (permalink) Old 04-09-2001, 03:11 PM Thread Starter
Keyboard Implanted

YES, it is a daily driver to work and back to the house! I live on a Air Force Base and it is only a few miles to my work! The most I drive it on the street is about 30min. away, and to the trails just right off the back gate about 7min away! I ride my motorcycle or the wifes car if I want to drive long dist.[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

<font color=blue>Brian</font color=blue><font color=blue>THE ULTIMATE ZUK</font color=blue>
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 04-09-2001, 05:39 PM

pant pant pant!!!!
Lator......

The Uglier The Tire, The Better The Truck Looks!!!!
post #5 of (permalink) Old 04-09-2001, 06:36 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

hey Zuk Jr man hell of a nice rig you got i was looking on your site and noticed you had toy axles i was wondering and where you got the drive shafts for it and what is involved in the swap i know having to find a old toy with str8 axles is the frist what all else would ya need thanx for you time on reading this and helping if you can

Flaming Zuki "It is dangerous to be sincere unless you are also stupid"
post #6 of (permalink) Old 04-09-2001, 07:33 PM

Personally I would rather see more pictures of your bride than your dog. Even though you have a very studious looking Lab.

-Farther
post #7 of (permalink) Old 04-09-2001, 07:44 PM
Keyboard Implanted

hey zuk,i hope you bring that to the FAB FEST,it looks great. we do need more pictures of the wife,so we can say[see honey his wife lets him do it]and can prove she is real,thanks for sharing,RR

THANK GOD FOR VETERANS AND SUZUKIS-BOTH KEEP YOU FREE. FOUNDER;INDIANA SUZUKI EMERGENCY RESPONSE TEAM
post #8 of (permalink) Old 04-09-2001, 07:58 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

NIce rig man, also like the R6. I drove my Brothers R1 this weekend, man that suckers fast! and wheelies are easier than Pie.

Keep wheelin bro

~Goot
http://suzukigoot.rockcrawler.com/
post #9 of (permalink) Old 04-09-2001, 09:13 PM Thread Starter
Keyboard Implanted

Wild, the drive shafts I used are the Toyota front for the rear and the stock Zuk front! I have the front and rear drive shafts off the toy axles that I got! One of them had the cv style joint, so that will help out alot with the centerd diff. And by the way, the pic's of my zuk now doen't have the toy axles in them, I have two zuks, the one in the pic's is going to stay that way. My other 88 Zuk (looks the same, just diff. yr.) is going to have the toy axles and V6 engine in it! My friend is trying to fab a YJ kit for me, he has some springs that I can get off him really cheap! I'm keeping my fingers crossed!
And for everyone that wants to see more of my wife, I'll let ya see this pic, and in the background you can see my other Zuk! Till I can get better pic's of my wife... Later!

post #10 of (permalink) Old 04-10-2001, 09:38 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

thank for the info on the toy axles zuk man watch these guys wanting to see more pic of your wife i think they just want to look at her not show it to there wife lol just jivin lol but yyou do have some sweet riggs there i got 2 one will stay stock and the other the sky is the limit lol

Flaming Zuki [/b"It is dangerous to be sincere unless you are also stupid"]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode