4x4 Event at Hollister - June 9-10 - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Suzuki GEO All Discussion of all things, Suzuki and GEO

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 04-07-2001, 03:53 AM
zukiman

4x4 Event at Hollister - June 9-10

A bunch of us are unoffically organizing a 4x4 get-together at Hollister Hills in Northern California (home of the famous Four Wheeler Top Truck Challenge) for June 9-10. Everyone is invited, as Hollister is great for vehicles from bone-stock to highly modified. We have contacted the rangers at Hollister to make sure they'll be open that weekend, and although the group campsite (Area 5) is booked there are plenty of non-reservable sites over by the Obstacle Course and at Sycamore Camp. A few of us will be at Sycamore on Friday night to snag as much space as we can for us to camp.

In case you haven't been to Hollister before and want more information on the who/what/when/where/why/how, all the information you should need is located here: http://www.off-road.com/suzuki/exper/hhsvra.htm (by the way, this is I think the first article I wrote for Off-Road.com so don't laugh too hard!).

Tell your friends and family, because everybody is invited, as are all makes of vehicle. This will primarily be a Suzuki event though, and I will be doing a trip report for Off-Road.com. We are expecting this to be quite a big event, with people coming up from Southern California and down from Oregon. Since Top Truck Challenge is held at this time of year, expect certain obstacles such as the Mini-Rubicon, the Mud Pit, and Tank Trap to be at their nastiest! Let me know if you have any questions. I hope to see many of you there!

-- Geoff Beasley
Suzuki Tech Editor: http://www.Off-Road.com

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 04-07-2001, 05:38 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: 4x4 Event at Hollister - June 9-10

Since its only a 2 day event.. and ill be working my ass off, ill try my best to be there.. bbytrkr or no bbytrkr.. ill try to convince my friend with his big Chevy to take me up.. working on getting my trail rig in town as we speak.

Justin
Bbytrkr
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode