Off Roading Forums banner

2001 Vitara..Hardtop to SoftTop..What parts?!!!

757 views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  SMITH 
#1 ·
my girlfriend just bought a soft top for her 2001 Vitara that is equiped with a hard top. the only thing she got was the top itself. i noticed that she was going to need some hardware like the bar that holds it up and a few other things. my question is what does she need exactly and is there any place besides the dealer to get this stuff from? i hate dealerships and am trying to avoid it at all costs. thanks a mill in advance.

92 blazer sport, 3" rough country/custom lift, 4.10 gears, 285/75 yok. geolander mt on stockers, warn x8000i on Trans4mer, flowmaster, k&n, 180,000 miles on original motor and tranny..ha ha.

#3 ·
Pual is correct.

To my knowledge, all the removable hard tops are dealer installed. Someone failed to give you the stuff apparently. Not only should you have gotten the bow and hardware, but the original soft top that came with it.

Time to go dealer. Be frim and demand. Threaten to call Suzuki or the BBB. That should work.

Yankee Tim/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif

#4 ·
thats very encouraging news. we appreciate your help. thanks a lot.

92 blazer sport, 3" rough country/custom lift, 4.10 gears, 285/75 yok. geolander mt on stockers, warn x8000i on Trans4mer, flowmaster, k&n, 180,000 miles on original motor and tranny..ha ha.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.