3 car garage !!!! - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Suzuki GEO All Discussion of all things, Suzuki and GEO

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 03-05-2001, 08:40 AM
zukikid

3 car garage !!!!

i just wanted to share my joy with you'll.
i have just had my offer accepted on a ranch home with a 3 car garage!!! the home has alot more goodys,but i won't bore
you.it is as well blocks from a machine shop,an auto body shop,a napa ,as well as one of those quicky lube places.(which i won't use) but its cool anyway.i have to wait on the morgage company,and the inspecters,but it looks like i will be into the home by april the 6th,just in time for my paid vacation and by birth day .ya gotta love it !!!
just wanted to share.
zukikid

proud owner of three 4x4's(1 running)2 motorcycles
(1 running)and 2 lawn mowers (1 running)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 03-05-2001, 09:30 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: 3 car garage !!!!

sounds great. I have only a small old carage house so i do everything outside. It holds my tools, motorcycles, and yard equipment but now cars. Make sure you give the wife access to one of the stalss to keep her happy. You can park out side and that leaves you two. One for each of the two sammi's that don't run - now they can.
congratts and enjoy.

87 Zuk Stock in need of some Luvin
96 <font color=blue>Yamaha</font color=blue> WR250
post #3 of (permalink) Old 03-05-2001, 11:51 AM
zukikid

see i got a deal with the oldlady ... i don't smoke in the house = she and her truck stay out of the garage.its a good deal and it works.
she is a very "neat" person and i can't give her a chance to tell me i have to pick up all my car parts.
on the sammy note: its almost together again,and one of the nonrunners is the tracker doner.so its not as bad as it sounds. thanks for the repey.
zukikid

proud owner of three 4x4's(1 running)2 motorcycles
(1 running)and 2 lawn mowers (1 running)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 03-05-2001, 01:16 PM

What a great feeling that must be, just listen to what the home inspector has to say. We just went thru this proccess and it was a roller coaster ride of emotions. But our house is a happy home now and im thrilled to have enough parking space for most of my cars. Natuarally i wish i had more space, but thatll change with the next purchase....

post #5 of (permalink) Old 03-05-2001, 06:15 PM

NOT FORGET THE FOOT OF PAPER WORK I WISH I HAD TOOK A STAMP WITH MY SIGNATUER ON IT WHEN I CLOSED ON MY HOUSE .

RUN IN TO YOU LATER
post #6 of (permalink) Old 03-05-2001, 11:08 PM
Keyboard Implanted

hey zukikid,thats great. i remember my first home with a garage to work out of.good feeling,enjoy it,RR

THANK GOD FOR VETERANS AND SUZUKIS-BOTH KEEP YOU FREE. FOUNDER;INDIANA SUZUKI EMERGENCY RESPONSE TEAM
post #7 of (permalink) Old 03-05-2001, 11:43 PM
Can't Get Enough

When I bought my house back in 91, it seemed like my wife and I were signing our life away. We were signing papers as fast as they could put them in front of us. My lawyer was quickly explaining what everything was and pointing where to sign. It still took us an 1.5 hours to pass papers! Really scary the first time you go through with something like that.

Tim Martin
87' Samurai, 5.5" SPOA, 2" longer shackles, Modified CJ-5/Samurai springs, 31x10.5-15's, Hi-lift jack, and a crapped out 1.3L engine.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode