This guy needs your help!!! - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Suzuki GEO All Discussion of all things, Suzuki and GEO

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 03-01-2001, 06:04 PM Thread Starter
Keyboard Implanted

This guy needs your help!!!

<font color=red>Here is an E-mail I received today. I don't know him at all, but I figured it would be a easy convert operation. You can either e-mail him or I'm going to give hime the link to here. TIPPY.......PLeaaaaaase!!!
Tell him boys...............!

<font color=black>

Hi, hope you don't mind me dropping by with some questions about your Suzuki. I saw your email address on the Breeze Industries gallery page.
http://www.breezeindustries.com/cgal...Danny Levesque

I have previously owned a modified Jeep Cherokee, and am now looking for something that will be cheap to build and cheap to run. Of course, this leads me towards Toyota and Suzuki. Right now, I am looking at the Toyota a little more, simply because I have been warned about how extremely tippy a lifted Samurai is when driving on the street. By chance, I happened to pass one today, and it definitely looked like something that would flop on its side if I took a turn at an intersection too quickly... Like at anything faster than 10mph! I really like Zuk's and think they make a great trail machine, but am very worried about this. I live in Calgary, and regular driving through city traffic will be normal, and I will even have to do some highway driving to get to the trails, in some cases.

Also, I am wondering if the truck is left horribly underpowered with just the 1.3, or even a 1.6 L motor in it, even after the diff gears have been swapped for lower gears.

Thank you for any help you can offer me. I've never owned a Suzuki, or a Toyota, and I am new to Calgary and not a member of any clubs yet, so I don't get a chance to check out these trucks. Thankfully there is always the internet to help me learn from other off-roaders!

Geoff
[email protected]

DannyL
Pony Express

http://www.partszuki.homestead.com
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 03-01-2001, 07:07 PM

Re: This guy needs your help!!!

Who sent that to you? Geoff Beasley? [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] jk

~Anton

[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif[/img][img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]
post #3 of (permalink) Old 03-01-2001, 11:07 PM

What are you trying to do? Tell him that the sammis are VERY TIPPY and to be safe and buy one of those really stable toyotas. Geez whats a guy got to do to save the resale market on these sammi's?

Just one more of the elite Samurai![img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif[/img] External cage on a hardtop, x8ki wrn winch, M/L's,pny crb,98amp alt,32's, lckd f/r,
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 03-02-2001, 06:14 PM
Keyboard Implanted

No, I think that Danny was saying "Tippy Please" like "Come-on can you believe this guy" type of thing! Danny, send him the link to this bbs and have him post a few questions, this guy needs a Zuk!

<font color=blue>Brian</font color=blue> <font color=blue>THE ULTIMATE ZUK</font color=blue>
http://www.geocities.com/brianconrad1/
post #5 of (permalink) Old 03-03-2001, 08:40 AM
Keyboard Implanted

Danny,

I emailed him. Hope I cleared it up some. He said he was worried cuz he does a lot of city driving. I gave him my history, as a guy who did a lot of driving in THE city.

He'll convert, you wait and see. And if he buys a Toy, well, I'll have to ignore him. [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif[/img][img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif[/img][img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

<font color=blue>Yankee Tim</font color=blue>[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif[/img]
post #6 of (permalink) Old 03-04-2001, 02:01 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Hey, just send him the article "Are Sammys Tippy?" on this site.

A Florida Gator swimming in the Sierra Snow
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode