LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 02-23-2001, 11:16 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Post deleted by red26

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 02-24-2001, 08:43 AM
CSR

Re: What kinds of kits would you like to see?

I'd like to see somebody produce a drink holder kit. Stainless steel or billet aluminum maybe?[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]

How 'bout an ejector seat kit? A passenger side kit to rid yourself of an annoying rider, or a drivers side kit to really scare the heck out of your passenger on a tough obstacle. If it looks like you're not gonna make it.... get the heck outta there![img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

And what ever happened to the stick-on stainless steel dress-up kits? I'd like to see those re-introduced. In larger sizes than before, to cover an entire body panel. Would that not be a neat way to hide parking lot dings?[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

OK, I'll be serious now. Something I'd like to see more of.... more big axle kits for the stock front end, like Trail Tough's. I heard that Calmini is working on a similiar kit, using big spline axles. Birfield rings are good, but the next thing to go is the inner axle. I know, been there.[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/frown.gif[/img] Or you munch out the inside of the Birfield, I've done that too.[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] A Birfield eliminator kit might be the answer, or a better Birfield. Toyota guys have the Marfields, we need something like that.

[email protected]
http://www.geocities.com/zuki_chris/
post #3 of (permalink) Old 02-24-2001, 11:18 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

<font color=blue>I would like to see a drink holder kit. I have nowhere to put my drinks. I'm serious, I am thinking about glueing a coffee can to the floor to hold my drinks. It wouldn't be a tight fit but it should keep it in place and reachable. </font color=blue>

<font color=green>88.5 Samurai "DONT LAF",6" of SPOA lift,4.16 TC,32's,DSL's, locked f&r</font color=green>
http://lziffle73.topcities.com
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 02-24-2001, 11:31 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

How about a fake wood panels kit...they looked great on those old LTD station wagons....if that isnt practical...dana 44 kit or a practical diesel swap kit should be a good seller

post #5 of (permalink) Old 02-25-2001, 12:11 AM
Keyboard Implanted

A new dash board like Petroworks yellow one. That thing is bad arse! I just took my dash out today and going to make my own kinda like the yellow Petroworks Zuk! Shouldn't be that hard to make. If it turns out good hell, I might just make a lot for you all to use and sale them for a good price? You never know? The other thing is a nice CB mount! I've had my CB just about every place you can put it! It just seems that I can't find a good spot for mine! Thats about it for now, I'm sure I can think of some other stuff later! Oh, and about the cup holder, duhh use your legs! Its nice on a HOT summer day to have a cold one between your legs!
Or you can make the cool little Hat cup holders...

<font color=blue>Brian</font color=blue> <font color=blue>THE ULTIMATE ZUK</font color=blue>
http://www.geocities.com/brianconrad1/
post #6 of (permalink) Old 02-25-2001, 12:56 AM

In response to your post, Id like to see front coil kits out, not just one guy doing them. I would like to see the yj kit go under 400$ for front and rear perches. Id like to see the diesal adapter kit very much and a rx7 adapter kit as well. On board air? Welder kits that were an add a belt. cv's that were affordable and way cheaper skid plate protection. I doubt ill see it cause i realistically know that its a slim profit margin anyway, but since we are dreaming........fender flares that are under 120 for all four that go out 4 inches? Tracking arms that are under 120$ Missing links that are 50$ for the set of two....and cheap power steering brackets. A knuckle over steering system that is 150$......What else can i mark down????

Just one more of the elite Samurai![img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif[/img] External cage on a hardtop, x8ki wrn winch, M/L's,pny crb,98amp alt,32's, lckd f/r,
post #7 of (permalink) Old 02-25-2001, 03:37 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

<font color=blue>steering, shifting, brakes, gas, clutch, hmmm, I don't have enough room to keep everything between my legs when I am driving. I have enough to deal with now. I will just buy one of those hats to wear on my head, maybe i can make it an air conditioned hat to keep the beverages cold. But I have already converted my a/c to a air compressor so I guess that is out. I would also like to see the cross over steering kits in the $150 range. My z-link just aint cuttin it, but I have other expenses now, like a cage and new seats and a 5 point harness for the wife. I just can't put my left front in the air or my spings will rest on the z-link. Speakin of the cage, why are they so much? There is guy here that builds them for $100 a point, and that's to the frame! </font color=blue>

<font color=green>88.5 Samurai "DONT LAF",6" of SPOA lift,4.16 TC,32's,DSL's, locked f&r</font color=green>
http://lziffle73.topcities.com
post #8 of (permalink) Old 02-25-2001, 04:26 AM
Keyboard Implanted

Yeah, I know what you mean lziffle73. There is a off-road shop here (Down East Offroad) that saids that they can build me one for my Zuk, the front part, for $110, and the rear for another $100 making it a Full roll cage for only around $200! That is the thicker pipe then NASCAR askes for aslo! As soon as I get my Toyota axles in my other Zuk, I'm rolling down to them and having them make me one! Can't wait!

<font color=blue>Brian</font color=blue> <font color=blue>THE ULTIMATE ZUK</font color=blue>
http://www.geocities.com/brianconrad1/
post #9 of (permalink) Old 02-25-2001, 06:58 AM

cupholder:
McD had one of those that you can clamp into the side window not beautiful, but works.

A "crossmember" that runs over the the dash (inside the truck) as a mounting base for cb, gps, and all the stuff...

Tim Tackets door-hinges swap kit... (shouldn't it be out already?)

yeah... and lets not forget the muffler bearing kit.... P

later
alfred

'95 Stofttop, K&N, Snorkel, 4,5" SPOA, 31" BFG MT, 4,16gears, W5000 winch, skidplate, rear Rancho 9000 - other than that its bone-stock
post #10 of (permalink) Old 02-25-2001, 07:51 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Windshield fold down kit?

87 Sammi SPOA 1.6 na VW diesel under construction
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode