Wanted: Sidekick doors - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Suzuki GEO All Discussion of all things, Suzuki and GEO

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 02-21-2001, 02:48 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Wanted: Sidekick doors

Wanted: Doors for my white '89 Sidekick (black OK too). Need good condition, no rust. Vancouver, BC or Seattle, WA local.
Or, I was also thinking of cutting off the bottom foot or so and welding on a new sheet of steel. Any suggestions?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 02-21-2001, 05:15 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: Wanted: Sidekick doors

I am in Victoria and have some. I will look if your interested to see how rusted they are (if any) I really havn't even given them a thought as I only wanted the motor!

post #3 of (permalink) Old 02-21-2001, 05:28 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Yeah, that would be great. What colour? How much $$? Any way you could bring them to Vancouver if they're what I need, or should I try to get a friend to bring them back for me? My Sidekick runs great, low mileage, great shape except for the doors!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 02-21-2001, 05:34 PM

I have two red Tracker doors for a convert. The rust is minimal surface rust. They have mirrors and interior panels. They're from a 92. I'll take $100.00 for the pair plus shipping. I can send pics if interested. They even include a key for the door locks! Let me know if you are interested. I'm in Maryland. Expect shipping to be about $40.00 to the west coast for the pair.

post #5 of (permalink) Old 02-21-2001, 06:49 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

They are white and I would say $100 for the pair would be good. They would be pretty complete. I think one might be missing the window crank. I don't get to vancouver much but I'm sure we could possibly work something out.

post #6 of (permalink) Old 02-21-2001, 07:05 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Sounds great, any way I can get a digital picture, or maybe a more detailed description, and I say you probably have a sale. E-mail me at [email protected], and I will get back to you in a few days. Thanks.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode