2 snorkels 4 20$ from paradise - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Suzuki GEO All Discussion of all things, Suzuki and GEO

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 02-13-2001, 05:37 PM Thread Starter

2 snorkels 4 20$ from paradise

Yeah thats right, two snorkels both of them for just twenty dollars with plenum, 90 degree metal pipe and mounting brackets for both! Check out the pick, one on the right is going on mine and the one on the left is going on Heidi's. Mine clears the roof of my hardtop by half a foot. This is going to be fun! I got them off two tilt cab diesals that where junked and there are two others im going to grab next week! One is the same as the smaller one and the other is i think a little bigger. I could get the dryer cans with air filter too, but thats just too much i think for my set up.

Just one more of the elite Samurai![img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif[/img] External cage on a hardtop, x8ki wrn winch, M/L's,pny crb,98amp alt,32's, lckd f/r,
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 28-333879-snorkels.jpg (47.4 KB, 5 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 02-13-2001, 05:51 PM Thread Starter

tilt and altimeter stock option

Here is the tilt meter i was telling you about. Yankee Tim is right, its an option and was nicely wired in. There where the stock fog lights too with the button on the dash to the left wired up as well but i did not get them due to time. Also this rig has the auto locking hubs im getting as well. Pretty cool, the altimeter is on the left and the tilt or oh $hnit meter is on the right.

Just one more of the elite Samurai![img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif[/img] External cage on a hardtop, x8ki wrn winch, M/L's,pny crb,98amp alt,32's, lckd f/r,
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 28-333892-altimeter.jpg (68.2 KB, 6 views)
post #3 of (permalink) Old 02-13-2001, 06:09 PM
MRLoneWolfe

Re: 2 snorkels 4 20$ from paradise

That works!!!!Ill have to look myself next time im in (heaven)!!!!They will make your rig look sharp-heidi's too!!have to poke around a little more next time I go,Im sure I could find a few Quick!I have everything for the breathers,all I need is one of those babys to finish...HuMMM!!!Looks like a road trip!!!BRB-LOL

MRLoneWolfe AKA THROTTLE MONGER,1988Sami SPUA,5in Calmini Combo,lockrites,TSL Thornbirds,YOR-bumpers and rockrails,Sidekick seats,z-link,YOR-pumkin protectors,1.3+.030 YOR-hood latch kit
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 02-13-2001, 06:48 PM Thread Starter

Here MrLonewolfe, drool over this till the 24th, this is what i got you and it took two days of wrenchin to get! Next time itll be five minutes.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 28-333953-Mattsgear.jpg (58.8 KB, 5 views)
post #5 of (permalink) Old 02-13-2001, 08:33 PM
Keyboard Implanted

I have been thinking of a snorkel from one of those tilt cabs for awhile, Good snarf dude! I am going to Jaws
this weekend, talked to one of the guys (Not the owner) and going to snag the SJ410 grill for the Weasel!
I am going to see what I can find for the CV driveshaft too. The T-case is still in the 84 SJ410 if someone wants
a baby lobster (I might get it just to have). Made my list up of stuff for the build up, Not too much I have to buy mostly bearing and stuff like that.

Glenn Loud
87' Zook Spoa, 31's, 4.16 tcase, Camo,Header,2"exhuast, Cam.
Locked both ends, 8klb winch, Snorkel -Wildweasel2
NE4WI- club
post #6 of (permalink) Old 02-13-2001, 08:39 PM
Keyboard Implanted

grill huh? sounds like another project for the 24th!

post #7 of (permalink) Old 02-13-2001, 10:39 PM
MRLoneWolfe

Cool deal max!!!Yea got to get the sj grill on my next trip to (heaven as Max calls it!!).Havent had time to go back And its the only real usable thing left,I think.

MRLoneWolfe AKA THROTTLE MONGER,1988Sami SPUA,5in Calmini Combo,lockrites,TSL Thornbirds,YOR-bumpers and rockrails,Sidekick seats,z-link,YOR-pumkin protectors,1.3+.030 YOR-hood latch kit
post #8 of (permalink) Old 02-13-2001, 10:46 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: tilt and altimeter stock option

i got one of those on the part zuki i bought but it dont have then numbers in the water fill ball anymore but the lights work when you trum the lights on lol how those things supose to work anyway

Flaming Zuki
post #9 of (permalink) Old 02-13-2001, 10:47 PM Thread Starter

Its paradise. Get this, they are giving me a heated garage and all tools and welder and frame straightner for two days next week so i can build one of their audi's for them. It will take me two days not including paint. I will post pics if you guys want to see the build up of a junkyard car. I feel like im saving a beautiful species like the whales or something. I get to save audis and its an exchange for auto parts. I also found a nice rotary engine (complete mazda rx-7 from 1990) that needs a main seal and then its good. I got a deisal and a rotary engine lined up. I am not to hot on the 410 grill, doesnt do it look wise for me, but its neat to see on other rigs. I know where one is up here, but i dont know how soon ill act on it.....
But hey the snorkels sure beat spending 305.00 not including shipping like some of these vendors have. I think i might have saved some money?
post #10 of (permalink) Old 02-13-2001, 11:39 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

So building the Audi is gonna be kinda like that "Junkyard Wars " show !
Take a camcorder & maybe I'll try to think up a name for your new series .......sell it to Speedvision .

Great pics by the way !

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode