LWB - Never Mind SOLD ALREADY - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Suzuki GEO All Discussion of all things, Suzuki and GEO

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 02-13-2001, 04:01 PM Thread Starter
Can't Get Enough

LWB - Never Mind SOLD ALREADY

Sorry, Mxnhid has already checked & it's been sold!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 02-13-2001, 06:02 PM

Re: LWB Zuk FOR SALE

Its SOLD as of last saturday. I called.....Man am i bummed, Is it me or am i always looking to go into debt and drive across america in these things? Oh well, i would have done it in a heartbeat if id known sooner, but im sure canada has got one for me, im looking when i go to whistler anyway.

Just one more of the elite Samurai![img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif[/img] External cage on a hardtop, x8ki wrn winch, M/L's,pny crb,98amp alt,32's, lckd f/r,
post #3 of (permalink) Old 02-13-2001, 06:59 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

I might consider selling my LWB (I've got another project I'm thinking about). I'll be towing it down to Zukimelt in July. and it just might have a "For Sale" sign in the window.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 28-333967-ZukSleeping.jpg (51.2 KB, 2 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 02-13-2001, 07:31 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

a little steep for around here. I paid 1300 for a 90 FI in great shape wondering if I can get 3000 for mine with a fast back soft top..hmmmmm!

post #5 of (permalink) Old 02-13-2001, 08:36 PM

There are a few major differences between that rig and rigs from here. That rig you can turn 99.7 percent of all the bolts without soaking them and they dont break. That rig honostly does not likely have ANY rust under the fender wells or anywhere else. And that rig is the coveted LWB which many seek and no one finds in time. I do not understand why we have to use salt out here and we cant use chains like the west coast. You cant tell me the roads are better then the west coasts, ive lived there my whole life and the roads are great. Oh yes, the value of a sammi is inflated to a real market price due to the many west coast off roaders who know what theyll do. Thats why so many east coast people like myself now get them for a song and a smile. If you want that much, just drive it to oregon and advertise it, im sure youll get your money.

Just one more of the elite Samurai![img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif[/img] External cage on a hardtop, x8ki wrn winch, M/L's,pny crb,98amp alt,32's, lckd f/r,
post #6 of (permalink) Old 02-13-2001, 11:51 PM
Old Hand

what do you think you mightbe asking for that LWB, cause I won't be at zukimelt but I'm sure I could be if it meant coming home with a LWB when is zukimelt.

Driving off-road needs to be done well, like throwing a fly at a rising trout in dark, calm waters. Take pride in the task, and the reward is more than the destination.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode