air cleaner - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Suzuki GEO All Discussion of all things, Suzuki and GEO

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 02-03-2001, 08:49 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

air cleaner

some time back on one of the threads some posted information about an inexpensive cone type filter they had bought at auto zone or hi-lo.I have been looking for that post and can't find it can you re-post please.

Dennis

87 JX weber,header & 2" exhaust,Camo paint, removable doors.soon to have custom 2"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 02-03-2001, 09:06 PM

Re: air cleaner

i dont know about that one but they sell a 4" crome air cleaner at discount auto for about 10 bucks, i took out my entire airbox/filter assebly and replaced it. I can actually hear the intake now. heh heh

just bought 87 silver sami, put on 30x9.50's no lift so far :-)
post #3 of (permalink) Old 02-04-2001, 04:13 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

What the post subject was I am not sure but i think someone was making thier own filter charger.

87 JX weber,header & 2" exhaust,Camo paint, removable doors.soon to have custom 2"lift
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 02-05-2001, 10:25 AM

Camo, it could have been me. I bought a TD brand cone filter (TD for Trans Dapt). It was about $35 dollars. I mounted it on the Zuk using the stock carb adapter and rubber connector. On the rubber hose, I inserted a 3" RV sewer hose connector, and clamped the filter to this. With a short piece of metal strap bolted to the stock filter canister location, and a wire tie, it stays in place just fine. Wish I had a digicam so I could show you. It looks real good, and works fine. It has a chrome top and base on the filter, but you can get them in other anodized colors. Trans Dapt has a website, look for them there.

Larry Robertson
88.5 Samurai-Under construction,Calmini header,2" exhaust,Breeze shackles, Rockcrawlers, 30's, Sunport top, gray suede paint (primer)
Way too much horsepower is barely enough!
post #5 of (permalink) Old 02-05-2001, 10:58 AM

Camo, their website is: www.tdperformance.com

Larry Robertson
88.5 Samurai-Under construction,Calmini header,2" exhaust,Breeze shackles, Rockcrawlers, 30's, Sunport top, gray suede paint (primer)
Way too much horsepower is barely enough!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode