I was just sent that in my e-mail! I thought it was funny [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img] I've got one, its kinda long but still it is all about us!
Here it is:
Ways to tell if you are a hardcore wheeler....
Signs that you're a hardcore Fourwheeler:
- You find that you need a new house because you've outgrown your
the neighbors are threatening violence if you park one more vehicle on
street or in the front yard.
- The requirements you give your real estate agent are (in order of
1) 8 car climate controlled garage with an attached shop, 8' high
(I'll take the 12' upgrade please...)
2) Outside parking for 6 cars, a motorhome, a crew cab dualie, a
trailer and a 34' 5th wheel.
3) 3 phase 220V outlets in the garage for your welder.
4) A grease pit.
5) Convenient to a hazardous waste disposal site.
6) Deaf neighbors.
7) Across the street from a paint and body shop.
8) Some sort of house with a working toilet and shower on the property
somewhere -or- hookups for the motorhome
-Your email address refers to your truck rather than to you.
- You buy new parts because you don't know where you put the spares.
- You're looking for a tow vehicle and still haven't bought furniture
- You measure all family acquisitions in terms of the number of parts
could have been purchased.
- You look at the purchase of tools as a long term investment.
- Your garage holds more vehicles than your house has bedrooms.
- You have enough spare parts to build another truck.
- You have truck parts in your cubicle at work.
- Your Christmas list begins with another set of BFG MTs and E-Z Locker
your 'significant other' knows what they are
- After your answer to "What did you do this weekend?" the next
always: "And you do this for fun? Right?"
- You have a separate drawer for 'garage clothes'.
- People know you by your "off"s". "Oh, you are the one stuck in the
Fishing Creek last weekend!"
- You talk to other cars on the road, calling them by the
- Your criteria for selecting a significant other include auto repair
skills. Air tools optional.
- You plan your wedding around the club schedule.
- You astound the clerk at Sears by bringing in a snapped breaker bar
other week or so.
- You give out 4wheel Parts Wholesalers number when a friend asks for
best hardware store.
- You hate long distance driving, but you will gladly drive 800 miles
- You save broken car parts as " momentos".
- You know the exact story behind every one! (see above)
- You would choose a rollbar over air conditioning if it were an
- Your idea of a good time is sitting around figuring out gear ratios
the ideal crawl ratio for given situations.
- When someone refers to "The Good Book", you think of "The SAMURAI Owners
- You own five Trucks and only one of them is street legal.
- There's a poster of Moab up on the wall next to the family portraits.
- Your video collection contains more wheelin videos then regular
- Your friends call to tell you they found another way into the woods
then to see how your doing.
- Your refer to "Friends" by the type of truck they drive rather than
- You filled out the Top Truck Challenge Voting card but threw away the
Census 2000 forms.
- 90% of you work e-mail is wheelin related
- You keep trying to coerce your significant other to allow you to
the doors on the minivan.
- You refer to the local construction site as "The testing ground".
- You can remember how to get to every trail you've been on but get
going to your in-laws.
- "The Big Question" refers to Bogger or TSL.
- When someone says someone is Biased you immediately think of tires.
- Your truck no longer fits in the garage.
- Your truck has gone to supermodel status and doesn't leave the garage
any trail less than a 4+.
- Your daily driver is considered a mild trail rig.
- Drivers behind you can see the car in front of you, under the truck.
- The term "Open with Attitude" is tattooed on you, or your thinking
- You base your next vehicle purchase on it's crawl ratio and whats
available for it in the aftermarket.
- People see pictures of your truck flexed out and ask "Is it broken?".
Brian should like this one...
- You stopped washing your truck cause it shows off the scratches.
- Your boss asks you not to bring the truck to work anymore because it
fit in the parking garage without the antenna scraping the ceiling.
- You've actually replaced a flourecent light in the parking garage
your antenna hit it.
- You club web site is your homepage.
- You are in search of a house that borders state forest and refuse to
anything that's not even remotely close to it.
- You'll drop a couple grand on new axles but the kitchen sink still
- The vacation pictures are all off-road.
- You ALLWAYS have your drinks on the rocks!
- You look at an open are in the woods and can determine the best line.
- You base your social class on your recent RTI score rather than how
money you make.
- Working on your truck is considered relaxation.
- Everytime you see a lowered truck you wanna get out and bitch slap
- You look at other cars and think to yourself "I can crawl over that".
- You consider Rubicon as the holy land.
- Tellico no longer scares you.
- You carry more parts to the trail then home.
- You've installed or though about installing a lift on the lawn mower.
- You consider anything without 4wd-Useless.
- Your ideal vehicle is a Unimog.
- Your truck cost as much as an italian sports car.
- When someone mentions "Xtreme" your eyes light up!
- Motivation invloves someone saying "you can't make it".
- It's not considered a good trail ride if nothing breaks! (or gets
And the #1 Sign you're a hardcore wheeler:
You drive by a lifted truck and stare at it, your wife / S.O. slaps you
says stop staring at her, you say who?, I was staring at the truck and
says what truck
<font color=blue>Brian</font color=blue> [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif[/img] <font color=blue>THE ULTIMATE ZUK</font color=blue>