clayton oklahoma run - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Suzuki GEO All Discussion of all things, Suzuki and GEO

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 02-01-2001, 06:34 PM
mike shannon

clayton oklahoma run

i am trying to get some of you people off the computer and on to the trails. i know that there is some of you within driving distance that can make it. we had a blast last month and are planning on going back on the 2,3and 4 of march. will will be staying in the clayton state park if any of you can make it come on i promise you will have a blast. and we can make fun of jesse[i am sure he will do some thing] you know i had to get you back after the pics from last time. allright buckwheat it time to hit it. later mike

88.5ht,two87s,88.5 spoa,33X12.50,5.12 f&r,rock cage,4.16 T case
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 02-01-2001, 07:05 PM

Re: clayton run

If I can get my 87' trail ready by then I'll make it. Its 605 miles for me to Clayton, just hate to drive that far to run my stock Zuk.

87 Samurai- under construction
92 Samurai

Zookin- a family affair
post #3 of (permalink) Old 02-02-2001, 08:46 AM
mike shannon

hey slow poke we are going back memorial day weekend for 3 days instead of 2. if you want to make it then get a reservation. but i swear you will have a blast. there are plenty of trails to do in a stock zuk. later mike

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 02-03-2001, 07:49 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Im packed
now all I got to do is get the rig ready.

Hey, Jeeps do taste like Chicken!
post #5 of (permalink) Old 02-04-2001, 05:04 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

new here, but where is Clayton, We have a Clayton in NY however I hardly believe its here..

post #6 of (permalink) Old 02-09-2001, 09:48 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Mike, You can see how I'm rigged 'cept I have A/T's and not aggressive treads. Will I be able to do any good up at Clayton? I have chains to go all around, but they are a pain to take off and on plus I don't know how well they will hold up for extended use. It's not far from Gladewater, Texas. Do I need an access permit from Oklahoma parks and wildlife? I missed the last Clayton run. I don't want to miss another one. adios, clyde
p.s. I've never been on a 4wd run.
88 Sam 4.16,lockrite rear,225-75's on stock wheels, 4.5 spoa, hope to soon be welded rear and lockrite front.
post #7 of (permalink) Old 02-12-2001, 12:20 PM
mike shannon

if we go in at the charcoal plant we don't need any access permits because we will be on private land. you will do just fine might have to have a little help up a hill or two but every now and then every one does. we will get to the state park at about 9 to 10 at night, but jesse[aka skeetshooter] will probly get there early. hope to see you there. later mike

post #8 of (permalink) Old 02-13-2001, 11:50 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: clayton oklahoma run

I would love to go to Clayton with you guys. I live in the Ft. Worth area and I would like to see Clayton.

Brian

FWD-FWD

post #9 of (permalink) Old 02-14-2001, 10:53 AM
mike shannon

Re: clayton oklahoma run

come on lets get together and do it if anyone has any questions give me a call on my mobile the # is 817-819-0268 later mike

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode