Tracker Seat Install write-up - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Suzuki GEO All Discussion of all things, Suzuki and GEO

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 01-31-2001, 10:01 PM Thread Starter
Keyboard Implanted

Tracker Seat Install write-up

Semi finished the write up for the Geo Tracker Seat Installation. Go to:

http://www.fortunecity.com/silversto...e/924/id35.htm

It's still rough, but it's got pics. More pics are coming along with more detailed instructions.

Must sleep now.

<font color=blue>Yankee Tim</font color=blue>[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 01-31-2001, 11:07 PM

Re: Tracker Seat Install write-up

Tim those are the coolest. I really like them and What a heck of a deal. If you ever see them in yellow and black that would be perfect for my rig. Ill double your money! cause 40$ would still be worth it for me. I have eyed those seats at yards for a while but have not moved on them. Got a set of tracker seats but they were not the kind of cloth that you have which is the type i like so i gave them to Glenn. Actually if you have other sets around in that yard I would very much like to hear about it. Maybe i can take a day and haul butt down there and pick them up. Like the write up, good photos too. Max

Just one more of the elite Samurai![img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif[/img] External cage on a hardtop, x8ki wrn winch, M/L's,pny crb,98amp alt,32's, lckd f/r,
post #3 of (permalink) Old 02-01-2001, 03:14 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Just wondering what the vehicle equivelant in Australia would be for those seats. I currently have Holden Gemini seats in my rig. They are the kind that are low back with no head rest. They look kewl but are shocking on your back after a long trip in the zook.

cheers skip.

'85 SuziSkip
Slowly building a beast.
"If it's too hard or you're a pussy, give me a go at it"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 02-01-2001, 07:08 AM
MRLoneWolfe

Tim, great write up! And yes there is no better thing then those beautys in a sami. I love the way mine look added extra flare to my sami!Makes all the difference not only in apperance but comfort as well.These seats are much better for people with back problems-no joke!

MRLoneWolfe AKA THROTTLE MONGER,1988Sami SPUA,5in Calmini,lockrites,TSL Thornbirds,YOR-bumpers and rockrails,Sidekick seats,z-link,YOR-pumkin protectors,1.3+.030
post #5 of (permalink) Old 02-01-2001, 07:43 AM

YT,
Is this a test? Whereís the PICíS ? [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]

Iíd really like to know more so, keep up the good work. But, when I looked at the link this morning, NO PICís.

Or, is the king not wearing anything and Iím the only one to say some thing? [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

<font color=red>Beat It To Fit . . </font color=red><font color=green>. . Paint It To Match</font color=green> [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
post #6 of (permalink) Old 02-01-2001, 08:50 AM
Keyboard Implanted

I think that putting the Geo (Swift here)seats in is one of the best mods I've made. I drove 2 hours the other day and didn't even need a wheelchair when I got out!!!
For those that haven't ditched those stock seats yet , DO IT!!!!!
Nice write up Tim, more words than mine huh?
http://www.partszuki.homestead.com/SwiftSeats.html
Well at least I took pictures...........

DannyL
Pony Express
Updated site 17 Jan 2001
http://www.partszuki.homestead.com
post #7 of (permalink) Old 02-01-2001, 08:59 AM Thread Starter
Keyboard Implanted

Ican see the pics fine. Why are they not showing when you look at it?

<font color=blue>Yankee Tim</font color=blue>[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif[/img]
post #8 of (permalink) Old 02-01-2001, 09:35 AM

I see pics, There red and black seats. I still would like to know if that junk yard has some 20$ seats left over? Let me know when you can...

Just one more of the elite Samurai![img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif[/img] External cage on a hardtop, x8ki wrn winch, M/L's,pny crb,98amp alt,32's, lckd f/r,
post #9 of (permalink) Old 02-01-2001, 09:49 AM Thread Starter
Keyboard Implanted

Yellow? Those I've only seen in ones that were running. I will keep my eyes peeled (ouch!) and pick them up for you if I find them. Would blue be okay if I find it? I know you would rather have yellow. I'll keep looking.

post #10 of (permalink) Old 02-01-2001, 09:52 AM

Yellow, blue, purple horse shoes, green, Heck for twenty dollars im not going to be picky as long as they are not shredded. Thanks for peelin your eyes for me. I guess you work as hard as i study[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode