all apologies - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Suzuki GEO All Discussion of all things, Suzuki and GEO

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 01-30-2001, 06:31 PM Thread Starter
Enthusiast

all apologies

First off I'd like to apologize to all the jeepers I offended the other day, me and some friends thought it would be neat to see what kinda reaction it would get and the reaction was pretty big. since the bulletin is in my name I felt it's my responsibility to clear the palate. those words don't necessarily reflect how I feel about jeepers. even though with my driving expertise with both rigs I still feel samis are the better overall rig

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 02-01-2001, 05:03 PM

Re: all apologies

That was nice of you to own up. I am glad to hear that you are open to wheeling with jeepers. I too feel that sammis are a better rig for me and my needs.

Just one more of the elite Samurai![img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif[/img] External cage on a hardtop, x8ki wrn winch, M/L's,pny crb,98amp alt,32's, lckd f/r,
post #3 of (permalink) Old 02-01-2001, 07:19 PM
I Do This For The Glory

Hey, no harm done, I appreciate the response. A word of caution though, posting something just to see what response you can get will get you a bad name in a hurry. Now if Yankee Tim had posted the message, we all know him enough to just ignore his rantings (like usual), or wonder whose gas tank he was sniffing. It's the "lumping into one category" that didn't go over well, not all jeepers are A-Holes, and not all Zuki owners have a chip on their shoulder. Lessons learned and brought into the open, 'nuff said, and I appreciate this post, says a lot for your character. Maybe we can hook up sometime for a beer and some wheeling.

Max, what happened to the "J**p Eater" portion of your signature? I was going to add "Zuki Eater" to mine, but then I realized they're just a snack...[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

All in good fun, but then is there another type?

JEEPN
Winter Harbor, Maine
'81 CJ-8 Scrambled!
It's a Jeep, Chevy, IHC kinda thing!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 02-01-2001, 07:39 PM

a little twister bird twittered in my ear that the reason i might not get any response from them on the jeep board is because of just that. My signature. Made them all not respond. Took it off and they still got nothing to do but spit on me......Im keepin up on my fluid these days........

Just one more of the elite Samurai![img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif[/img] External cage on a hardtop, x8ki wrn winch, M/L's,pny crb,98amp alt,32's, lckd f/r,
post #5 of (permalink) Old 02-01-2001, 11:31 PM
I Do This For The Glory

What did you post, about the springs? They're a good group, you'd be surprised at how many ALSO wheel Zuki's over there, or help build them for friends. I don't know of any that would down a Zuki, at least not on the SWB BBS, it wouldn't go over well. We have people that have wheeled Zuki's and had to move up in size due to larger families and/or waists.

I often run into that with my signature, JEEPN kinda automatically tells people I like jeeps. I was really surprised I got such a warm reception over on this BBS so many moons ago, and I go out of my way to make sure others get the same on the SWB BBS.

JEEPN
Winter Harbor, Maine
'81 CJ-8 Scrambled!
post #6 of (permalink) Old 02-02-2001, 01:08 AM

I just asked if anyone had some for sale. The common response was a 100$+shipping or even more, but that was on the for sale board. Posted twice on the swb and nada for response. The same jeepers though did acknowlege me on the for sale board. No biggie, i got mine now

post #7 of (permalink) Old 02-02-2001, 08:12 AM

[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img]JEEPN, I liked the comment about the inbreeding to my short history lesson post.....maybe that's the reason for the square headlights???[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Good Luck, all!![img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

post #8 of (permalink) Old 02-02-2001, 12:54 PM
Keyboard Implanted

Hey, I resemble that remark![img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

And to just clarify, I never sniffed gas tanks, only snorted them. I gave it up because the liquid nature of the substance made it hard to chop into lines. I've moved on to brake dust.

So you just ignore me? I'm starting to feel neglected. Oh wait, I remembered the spare. Okay, I'm fine now.

JEEPN - would you like to help me write a story for iZook and the Katana about the Zookin' Y2K - Rocklobsterfest? I promised one to Bill Johnson, and I'm still working on two, one about Moab and one on the trailer build-up. I thought that you being a Jeep-guy and having a blast at Zookin - You would have a great perspective on the event without the Zuk-bias that I would have. You game? Email me off-BBS.

<font color=blue>Yankee Tim</font color=blue>[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif[/img]
post #9 of (permalink) Old 02-05-2001, 09:17 AM
I Do This For The Glory

Sorry, I was gone all weekend, no access to a computer. My older brother took 5th in the Toboggan Nationals this weekend in Camden (out of 150 teams), I might have one of my Scout's sold, attended my boss' retirement party, scoped out a sweet built Zuki (the the girl driving it was cute too), and bought a CD-R/RW and 128 Mb more memory for the old computer at a computer show. Busy weekend.

Sure, I can write an article, when is it due by?

Oh, and <font color=blue>xjy173</font color=blue>, now you've got it!

JEEPN
Winter Harbor, Maine
'81 CJ-8 Scrambled!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode