Adhesive camo stripping - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Suzuki GEO All Discussion of all things, Suzuki and GEO

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 01-29-2001, 08:11 AM Thread Starter

Adhesive camo stripping

Anybody know the skinny on this stuff.I was looking at off-road magazine today and read somewhere under a picture that this stuff was getting somewhat popular with suv'ers as an alternative to paint although I know spray paint can fit anybodies budget[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

87"dug from the grave"zuk[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
Best mod-it runs,finally!!![img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif[/img][img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]
87 XJ 4.0 with about a squillion miles and wont quit.Do they ever die?[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 02-02-2001, 10:29 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: Adhesive camo stripping

You can buy this at you local motorcycle shop,it is sold for atv's.I thought about putting it on my zuk but painted it 3 color camo with krylon spray paint.people are surprised when i tell them it was done with spay cans.

87 JX weber,header & 2" exhaust,Camo paint, removable doors.soon to have custom 2"
post #3 of (permalink) Old 02-03-2001, 07:10 AM Thread Starter

Did you have a cut pattern that you used,or did you just spray and pray?[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

87"dug from the grave"zuk[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
Best mod-it runs,finally!!![img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif[/img][img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]
87 XJ 4.0 with about a squillion miles and wont quit.Do they ever die?[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 02-03-2001, 07:27 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Being an avid waterfowl hunter I have seen alot of camo stuff. The best looking that I have seen is called "Camo-Clad". It is made in all the popular patterns. realtree, mossy oak, advantage etc. you can buy it in all different sizes all the way up to like 4x5 foot sheets it is available through www.herters.com and www.mackspw.com. take a look at it. Some wonderful looking stuff if I say so myself.

Hey, Jeeps do taste like Chicken!
post #5 of (permalink) Old 02-03-2001, 05:35 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

I sanded the entire body,the paint I used was krylons ultra flat camo paint(it has paint schemes on the can),Then I painted the whole thing olive drab.I had my wife cut patterns for the other two colors(black and brown).

87 JX weber,header & 2" exhaust,Camo paint, removable doors.soon to have custom 2"
post #6 of (permalink) Old 02-03-2001, 05:41 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

what is the best, easiest, way to camo ur Zuk?

~Goot
http://suzukigoot.rockcrawler.com/
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode