Silly Samurai question - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Suzuki GEO All Discussion of all things, Suzuki and GEO

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 01-28-2001, 09:48 PM Thread Starter

Silly Samurai question

Jus' wunderin'

How many people have a Suzuki Samurai part within arms reach of their computer? I have a set of door locks which have been sitting here for about 2 months. I'm looking at them right now.... really... (But, I'm not caressing them...really...REALLY!)

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 01-28-2001, 09:57 PM

Re: Silly Samurai question

i just put my wheel spacers on till then they were right behind me. i need to go buy something ealse [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]

Trail Walking on Tenn Walkers , the first 4X4[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif[/img] )
post #3 of (permalink) Old 01-28-2001, 10:52 PM
Old Hand

I thought I was the only one. I have a set of doors which I'm cutting down to half doors (via badzuks).

Driving off-road needs to be done well, like throwing a fly at a rising trout in dark, calm waters. Take pride in the task, and the reward is more than the destination.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 01-28-2001, 10:57 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

I've got three lugnut posts. They're probably the wrong ones for what I need but they are fun to play with while I am waiting for a page to load. They're definitely Zuki, though.

post #5 of (permalink) Old 01-29-2001, 12:25 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

LOL.....I have a 87 grill behind me and a sj410 clutch and plate new in the box a few yards away.

Totally addicted to Samurai's!
post #6 of (permalink) Old 01-29-2001, 07:49 AM
MRLoneWolfe

Yes,its true I had a set of 410 fold down window hinges sitting here until finally decided they were not doing any good on the table!look better on the Zuk!But yes Capt,it happens!!!!!

MRLoneWolfe AKA THROTTLE MONGER,1988Sami SPUA,5in Calmini,lockrites,TSL Thornbirds,YOR-bumpers and rockrails,Sidekick seats,z-link,YOR-pumkin protectors,1.3+.030
post #7 of (permalink) Old 01-29-2001, 07:51 AM
MRLoneWolfe

OH!now that I look around,I found a brake clip!!!!Mental Illness??

MRLoneWolfe AKA THROTTLE MONGER,1988Sami SPUA,5in Calmini,lockrites,TSL Thornbirds,YOR-bumpers and rockrails,Sidekick seats,z-link,YOR-pumkin protectors,1.3+.030
post #8 of (permalink) Old 01-29-2001, 08:37 AM
ronin

I've got a box of stuff sitting beside my computer that is getting put on a little at a time. There are two bright yellow shock boots in there (the other two are already on), a complete set of new bolts for both doors and the tailgate, a set of castor shims for the front axle, a set of extended brake lines, and a complete new set of drain plugs. Oh and I almost forgot...a brand new in the box set of Suzuki Headlight Guards. Ya know, now that I think about it, my current inventory is starting to get kinda shallow...guess it is time to order more parts[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

post #9 of (permalink) Old 01-29-2001, 10:18 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

I thought I was the only one. I have the back seat, plus a door panel and tools within arms reach of my computer...and two carburetors I am playing with

Eric

Turn it till it breaks, then back off 1/4 turn
1986 Suzuki Samurai JX
2000 Suzuki Esteem seats
2" Calmini S/R
post #10 of (permalink) Old 01-29-2001, 10:54 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

I don't have any actual parts , but I do have an empty parts bag - Genuine Suzuki 11710-8001C !

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode