Locking Hubs ?$? - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Suzuki GEO All Discussion of all things, Suzuki and GEO

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 01-28-2001, 06:15 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Locking Hubs ?$?

Ok I found out why I got stuck on a bunny slope The locking hub on the d/s of the pig was all seazed up with crapy old grease and gunk. Scrubbed, buffed and re-packed they are back on and functioning according to specification howerver they both are old and getting feeble. so lads the question is WHAT'S BEST in aftermarket locking hubs, oh and be biased, be very biased I want to know if the Superwinch kick teh OEM ones or if a Toyota one fit's good?? Cause the stockers have to go they will fail me know more.
Dave

88 Vitara JLX, Koni's, King Coils 2.5" over, MT's, JayCar ign boost, Motivator Header, 2" sys, Mikuni 28/30.

Money = Power = Fun & angry spousal unit
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 01-28-2001, 11:23 AM

Re: Locking Hubs ?$?

Im biased to Mile Marker's cause they have my initials on them. That said i dont even know if they make them for a sammi. Doesnt matter what you get, its maintaining your equipment you got. Those hubs wont fail you if you take care of them. Spend your cash elsewhere like a high lift is where id start, then a tow strap, and clevis points, come along if you dont want to jump up to a winch. Sounds like you should get one though, look for them used and test them out before you buy.

Just one more of the elite Samurai![img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif[/img] External cage on a hardtop, x8ki wrn winch, M/L's,pny crb,98amp alt,32's, lckd f/r,
post #3 of (permalink) Old 01-28-2001, 11:50 AM
Keyboard Implanted

Re: Locking Hubs ?$?

i help out at M.A.R.S and we use Superwinch hubs.they are the best for all our restorations on military trucks,RR

THANK GOD FOR VETERANS AND SUZUKIS-BOTH KEEP YOU FREE. FOUNDER;INDIANA SUZUKI EMERGENCY RESPONSE TEAM
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode